Prolouge

Everyday's not a normal day for Jazzylie "Jazz" Queen Kowalski . The 8 year old can always read what her parents are thinking about . Her mother however , can also read her . Jazz is a legilimens a gifted one , she inherited her powers from her mother , Queenie Goldstein . Jazz has wavy blonde hair , blue eyes , and chubby cheeks

July 5th 1945 is one of the normal days in Jazz's life . Today is the day she's leaving New York . They've been living in New York as long as she can remember . All of Jazz's favorite days happened in New York . Like the DAT she met her friend , the day she first baked with her dad , and the day she's introduced to the wizarding world .

Jazz was only 4 years old when she was first told about her magic and the wonderful world that she will soon be joining . Queenie and Jacob decided to raise her in a very normal way . They agreed to only tell her about her powers when she's 5-7 years old . But she started to give out signs of her magic in a very early age . As soon as she learned to talk she's been showing signs of being able to read people's mind . This wasn't a surprise to her parents because they always suspected her to have this power .

Back to reality . Her parents decided to start a new life in London . The place where her aunt and uncle , Newt and Tina , lives . Jacob is planning to start a bakery there because his bakery became really successful it's all over the US now . Jazz's bags are already packed and she's ready to make more happy memories in a new place .