Chapter 4

September 1st came and it was time to go to Hogwarts . The problem is I dunno how are we going to get there? .

I was ready to go to King's Cross Station because Uncle Newt told us go there .My trunk was ready , all my books , quills , and robes are already inside. I still won't let go of my wand because reasons. I also got an owl which I decided to name , Hootie. She was already at Hogwarts because the letter said to send them by July 31st .

We left the house after a few minutes and went straight to kings cross station , It was my first time in this place . It was a big station , and a busy one as well . There are so many no-majs in this place .

We walked to the station and as we near the entrance we can see Uncle Newt and Aunt Tina with Nathan and Persophonie . When we joined them Uncle Newt handed me something , looks like a ticket .
"Hold on to your Ticket , Jazz" Uncle Newt said
"9 3/4 ?? . That's the platform where the Hogwarts express is right?? It's between platform 9 and 10. " I said
"Yeah " he said "can you pls lower your voice ? Muggles might here you "
I just nodded .
"Come on , let's go . It's almost 11:00 , the train's about to leave"

We went inside the station and it was , again , pretty big , but it's also very noisy . The station is full of people boarding different trains. A few wizards can also be seen . We walked over to platform 9 and 10 , and I can't see where platform 9 3/4 is.
"OK . We have to run at the barrier that separates platform 9 and 10" Uncle Newt said .
"Are you Crazy??! " Aunt Tina yelled . She moves Nathan and Persephonie near her .
"No , of course not . Trust me , Tina . It's the way to get in the platform . Come on , Nathan, let's go first"

Nathan walked over to his father and they stood facing the barrier , The ran straight at the barrier . When I thought they were going to fall they magically disappeared. Everyone was indeed in shock .
"Mom , can we go next??" I heard Persophonie asked her mom.
"Sure" She said . They did the same thing that Uncle Newt and Nathan did.
Mom and I followed leaving Dad behind ( A/N I assume that Muggles can't go through the platform. I did search it up but I didn't find anything that is confirmed by Jk Rowling . If you know just tell me :) ) When I opened my eyes a saw a scarlet train in the platform and a bunch of students riding it , and a few who are saying goodbye to their parents .

We walked over to Aunt Tina and Uncle Newt who were waiting for us .
"I told Jacob to wait for me outside the barrier " Mom said
We walked to one of the doors of the train .Nathan and Persophonie entered the train , I was about to follow them when mom stopped me.
"I need to talk to you , Sweetie"
"OK , Mom" I walked in front of her and she knelt down .
"I'm going to miss you " she said
"I'm going to miss you and dad too. And I'll take care , dont worry about me. You'll still see me" I said
"Don't read my mind"
"I can't help it "
The train whistled , signaling that it's almost time to leave.
"Good luck , Sweetie . Send us a letter when you get there "
I nodded , mom kissed me in the forehead and stood up. She helped me get my trunk inside the train and I boarded it.

I went to seat in the a compartment with Persephonie and Nathan . I placed mh trunk in the rack . The train started to move as soon as the last of the students boarded it. I can see Mom , Uncle Newt , and Aunt Tina through the window . I waved at them while they're still visible . After a few moments , they're out of sight .

I'm alone in the compartment with Nathan and Persephonie . Persephonie has her cat , Winter , with her. Her cat has white fur and green eyes . I was seating next to her and Nathan was sitting opposite me.
"What do supposed Hogwarts looks like??" I asked them
"Very!! different from Muggle school " Persephonie said with her very British accent
"Yeah. Dad told us it was a huge castle , with a lake , a forest , and a village near it " Nathan said
"Sounds amazing " I said