27. Kitten

Sebastian's P.O.V

I walked in to see Y/N looking out the window with a worried look on her face.

"Sebastian? I have something to show you." She turned around and looked at me with a slight smile.

"Alright, me too." I looked at her confused before smiling slightly.

"Ok, don't freak out." She began to change into her animal form but something was...different.
Stood in front of me was the cutest, most adorably tiny, cuddliest, softest-looking, kitten I had ever seen.

"Y-Y/N!" I felt my cheeks heat up and I fell to my knees.
"Such soft fur and grace~" I couldn't stop myself from picking her up and placing her on my lap. I petted her gently and she purred in return, I didn't even hear Ciel walk in.

"Sebastian? What on earth are you-? Oh god, you found out!" I glared at him slightly before turning my attention back to Y/N.

"She's just too cute~!" Y/N did a little meow and I felt a little blood dribbling down my nose.

"Well, Im taking Dylan, Ella and Ed to see Phantomhive Manor. Is that ok with you Y/N?" Said kitty looked at the boy before meowing slightly and laying down again.
"I'll take that as a yes." He left the room and Y/N jumped off my knee.

Y/N P.O.V

I changed back to my human form before looking and Sebastian with a smirk.

"You got a little blood-" He wiped it away and glared at me slightly.
"I'm guessing you like my little trick?" He stood up and kissed me and my eyes widened in surprise. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his mouth away from mine and began kissing my neck. Without realizing, I began to purr and Sebastian let out a growl.

"Umm, can you not whilst we're still here?" Ed's voice made me jump away from Sebastian, only to see Ed, Ella and Ciel, who was covering Dylan's eyes.

"We thought you had already left!" I laughed nervously and awkwardly rubbed my neck.

"Still here..." Ed pointed out and Sebastian pointed to the door.

"Then leave?" Ciel rolled his eyes before dragging them all out of the house.
I looked at Sebastian with a small smile.

"So... what did you want to ask me?" His eyes widened and he blushed slightly.

"It's not important at this moment in time!" I raised an eyebrow over how flustered he became but shrugged it off.

So... should I do a lemon or not next chapter?