28. Lemonade

This is not part of the story!!! More of a one shot because like a few people commented, I don't want to change the characters or story too much, by putting them out of character.

So basically this isn't important and won't affect the story overall.

Y/N P.O.V

I laid on the bed, although I knew I wouldn't sleep.
My dad had taken Ciel, Dylan and the twins fight training whilst my mother was out shopping.

"Sebastian...?" I complained and said demon walked in.
"I'm bored! What do you do when you're bored?" He looked at me slightly confused and held up a book.
"Yeah right! You're like 2000 years old, old man! Like hell you have just read books for that long!" I stood up and he glared at me.

"Excuse you, I'm only 1050! Who are you calling 'old man'? Could an old man do this?" He growled and his eyes sparkled with lust. Before I could do anything, he was kissing my neck and had me pinned to the wall with one hand whilst is other was undoing my dress.

"Sebastian..." I  said and he stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes.
"Technically yes. Because you're a lot older than me. Wait doesn't that make it pedo-"

"Be quiet." He interrupted me and let go. He was about to leave but I jumped on his back.

"I was only joking!" I pouted and he looked up to me with a sigh before I got down. He was about to leave again but I came up with an idea.
"Meow?" Sebastian turned to look at me with a smirk.

"You are truly evil." I returned his smirk and he kissed me and pushed me backwards making us both fall onto the bed. His hands trailed down the back of my dress as he slipped it off.

"It's hardly fair if I'm the only one naked~" I whispered seductively in his ear making him groan.
Within seconds he was in nothing but his boxers. I pushed him down so I was on top of him and tugged at the thin material with my teeth.
I almost gasped at his size. I took it and rubbed it gently before licking the tip making Sebastian growl again.
I had managed to get most of his member in my mouth when a knock was heard at the door.

"Sebastian? Are you in there? There are some things I would like to discuss!" Ciel announced and Sebastian sighed.

"I'm not finished with you yet Kitten; just you wait~" He smirked as he pulled on his clothes.
"I'll be a second young master." I climbed under the covers with a pout as the raven haired demon left.

"I guess I'll just have to wait..." I mumbled in a disappointed tone.

Ugh, I know I cut it short but this chapter kept deleting itself.
The next chapter should be up as well.