12

Mason P.O.V.
I overslept. I woke up and washed up and threw on some Blue Levi Jeans, My Black and White Trukfit Shirt and my Jordan Oreos. Since my bags were already shipped to my dorm I Grabbed my carry-on and 1 suitcase and was on my way.
When I reached the airport, I had no time for breakfast so I checked my bag in and went to sit in the waiting area when I saw Ace sitting there reading a sports magazine. I took this as my chance to be friendly and get a planes seat buddy.
Ace P.O.V.
"Hi Ace "
"Mason"
" why do you sound so groggily
" because it's 6:40 in the morning and I'm tired. And I hate planes."
" oh, well I see you are going to Cali too, what part ? "
" I'm going to Sacramento. "
ANNOUNCER : FLIGHT 147 is now boarding.
" peace out Mace "
And with that I walk away to board the plane.
I sat In Row 54B and got a window seat. I felt a Presence next to me and I see that it is Mason. Can't he see that I want to be at peace.
"Didn't know you were the stalking type Mason "
"Never that, this is the seat I was assigned too "
" oh, well don't bother me Mendel, do not bother me. "
MASON P.O.V.
I'm so hungry that I can eat my hands. I see Achilie pull out a bag on McDonald and a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. She looks over at me and sees that I'm eying her food so she slides me over a meal and a smoothie. Thank god for nice people.
As I am eating, I watch Ace as she eats. I know you guys are like who watches people when they eat but it's something about Ace that intrigues me.
I have to figure her out.
----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER
FUNFACT: AT CHAPTER 20 THERE WILL BE A REUNION SO START ASKING QUESTIONS
IF I DONT HAVE ATLEAST QUESTIONS I WONT UPLOAD CHAPTER 13.
BYE