Spys

AppleJack looked above the city of ponyville her hips sway with the wind as she walks slowly and firmly to her destination.
She picked up her phone and called Rainbow.

    "Hey RD were are ya?" she called Rainbow dash throw the phone.

   "Im coming just stay there" she replied and Applejack frowned.

   "Ya know I can't do that RD" she said slowly.
    "The mission has to be done and confirmed and I can do it with or with out u" she told Rainbow and Rainbow gasped.

   "I got to go got some trouble over here ill be right there just stay put" then Rainbow hanged up and Applejack put her phone in her pocket. She wasent just gonna stand there and wait for Rainbow so she started to run on the roof and jumped to the other not afraid she's gonna fall any time soon so she gripped her lasso and swung it to the other roof and swung over. Her lasso could only hold 3 people. Applejack wore her belly shirt as usual and her short shorts, her blond hair around on her shoulder as usual too. She looked over and saw a man with a briefcase with the letter X on it. She scanned it slowly but surely knew that was what she had to get and not kill anyone thatbwas her and RDs mission but she wasent here so she went on with out her. She jumped throw the window. She walked throw the hallway and then there he was doctor Funzo her childhood friend who turned into a monster. He smirked at her and swung a knife at her. She dogged his attacks black flipping and cartwheeling to every one then she threw some punches. She hit him in the face and made his nose bleed. Then when she tried to throw one last punch to knock him out he caught her wrist and dropped kicked her. She coughed out blood as he kicked her again into a wall.

   "U will never win AJ and I know that and u know that too u just wont admit it...am I right?" she looked up at Funzo and the got up slowly her shirt ripped so u could see a part of her light green bra. She ripped off what ever she had of her shirt left and walked to him in her green bra and almost ripped short.

   "Yall right I wont never win but I will against u and ill make sure of it..." she gasped out and threw a kick at him but she caught her leg and threw her again into the wall over and over again.

   "This has been fun but its starting annoy me that Ur still alive I want u dead AJ" he told her and she looked up at him and sighed.

   "Why?" she asked him and he shrugged.

   "U left me there AJ to die and ubnever said sorry for it u sicken me and ur toxic..."

   "I had to..." she gasped for air.

  "No u didn't have to u just decided to go and leave me with that thing and u know what it did to me it cut me and threw me like a ragdoll I begged for mercy but it just kept doing it until my hero came Alex and he saved me from that thing I was so close to dyeing that u would have never cared u were just jealous cause I was better then u" he whispered in her ear.

   "I was not I did it to save ponyville" she looked at him in shock.

   "I wanna show u what that beast did to me but in a good feeling way" he smirked and she gasped more as he grabbed her breast.

   "Stop!" she gasped.

   "Nope u deserve every little thing u get" he grabs her bra and pulls it down and sucks on her nipple.

   "Stop! It!"she pushes him off and kicks him into a wall. He gets up and smirks.

   "Naughty girl" he replied and she gasped as rainbow walks and looks at her chest.

   "A....J" she looked away and covered her eyes.

   "RD Ur here" she covers her chest as she blushes.

   "Nice boobs AJ" Rainbow gives her a wink.

   "Ok ill kick his ass" Applejack kicks Funzo in his stomach and hits him in the head.

    "Wow AJ u kicked his ass"

  "Thanks" RD smirked at AJ and and looked at her boobs again.

   "So u gonna stay like that cause damn u look hot!" she exclaimed.

    "Um"