drifting solo with my polo

Applejack looks at RD the Funzo and laughs a bit.

   "What u laughing about AJ u almost killed him and why are u shirtless...?"

   "Well u see this fucker tried to Fuck me and Yall know I don't like that in a man" she giggled and walked past RD and grabbed the briefcase.

   "That's fucked up" RD says and hits him across the face.

    "I know right he thinks he can Fuck me well then we got issues" AJ sighs and looks at him.

   "What's wrong AJ?" RD looked at her in confusion then back at Funzo.

   "N-nothing" she stuttered.

    "Well ok then but what do we do with him he will tell on us and the hole plan will be ruined...."

   "Lets kick his ass and throw him out the window and hope he dies"

  "No u know we can't do that boss said no killing in this mission"

   "Yall stupid? This is our chance to kill him and we can get this hole thing done if we do it now"

  "No we wont there's still more out there and we need to fix it"

    "Well im tired of fixing things I made this mess and now I have to fix it?" AJ looked at her and sighed.

   "I know Ur tired of being a spy but we get to kick ass and have guns and steal things for the boss"

  "But what dose he give us nothing that's what he gives us nothing we have to fight for our family's and friends and strangers but im tired this has gone on too long lets just kill him and leave with the briefcase and be done then everything will be over-"

   "But boss said no killing and if u disobey his orders-"

   "Then he will kill us and find new spy's I know I know how this works but arnt u tired of it RD don't Yall want to go back home and see Ur sis and family"

   "My family left me for some other shit this is all I got scootalo is all I have left and if she gets hurt cause I didn't finish this then it will be my fault that's she's hurt do u understand" RD sighed and walked over to him.
   "I want to kill him too but I can't im not getting killed cause of this asshole and u arnt either..."

    "He tried to Fuck me-"

    "So what other guys try to do that to me all the time and u don't see me killing them"

  "Because im not u RD" RD looked at her and sighed.

  "I know u arnt AJ Ur my BFF and I would have killed him if boss said so" AJ looked at her watch.

  "We should go" RD nodded as they jumped out the window and AJ pulled out her lasso as RD flied over the town as the both headed to the larer.....