Chapter 1: Re-Encounter

The 2 Gangs fought for a long time. Ever since the zombies disappeared, The plants turned on themselves and in result, this wasteland is the result. Welcome to Hell-burbia.

The Peashooter Troops consisted of 4 Members. Peashooter, Plasma Pea, Fire Pea and Electro Pea. The Sunflower Squad had Sunflower, Fire Flower, Power Flower and Mystic Flower.

In an Unknown Shack.
The Sunflower Squad was eating food they found, right before the Peashooter Troops busted their door. Sunflower stood up and said "Oh great it's the Peashooter Spoilers. What are you going to do now?" Peashooter only fired a pea at her, instantly knocking her out. This called for a gang war. Peashooter grabbed Sunflower's body and brought her to the van where she was tied up. He Sat and waited for her to wake up. As she did, he taunts her by smacking her stem.

Fire Pea lands 5 Peas on his hot rival, Fire Flower, causing her to spurt out blood. Mystic Flower charges up shots that easily creates holes in Plasma Pea's body. Electro Pea and Power Flower shot each other as Power Flower tackles Electro Pea and says "Wow sweetie, weak and unprepared as always." She then grabs a crowbar and impales him. Just as she was about to finish him, He shot an Electric pea at her, zapping her. Plasma Pea was knocked out but Fire Pea and Electro Pea took put Mystic Flower. Fire Pea brings the three into the Van, tied up. the three goes inside and brings them to the Peashooter Troops' Gang Base, Chaining the 4 Sunflowers by a pipe.

Peashooter enters the room where the Flowers are chained, Holding a machete. He goes to Sunflower, asking her this question. "I'd like you to answer this for me. Left Eye? Or Right Eye?" She answers with "You're too w- weak to answer that? wow." He stabs her stomach. "30 Minutes. You have that much time to think about what bad things you have done. If you're so much of a 'Bad Girl' or 'Cool Flower' Why have you ended up here? You really used to be a good friend until you became a monster of a Sunflower." he leaves the room. He tells the three to torture their respective rivals. Fire Pea, Electro Pea, Plasma Pea get in the room where the 4 flowers are chained. Fire Pea repeatedly swings a Fire Axe at Fire Flower, causing her to bleed "That the best you got Electro Idiot?" Plasma Pea repeatedly hits Mystic Flower with a crowbar until she pleads. "Please... j- just s-stop. It h-hurts..." Mystic Flower says. "Not until you feel the same pain you caused me." Plasma Pea responds. Electro Pea gruesomely shoves his hand into Power Flower's stem, forcing her to scream in agonizing pain. Peashooter tells them to stop and set them free. "Why would you do such a kind thing, moron?" Sunflower asks. Peashooter claims that "I still believe fates worse than death still exists. i plan to give you a fate similar." The 4 Sunflowers were crawling away.