Chapter 1: Too Hot?

Warning: This story may have inappropriate, strong languages, sexual, mature behaviors. You're responsible for your own behavior. Thank you and enjoy^^ 

***********************************

*Your POV*:

        "10 pieces of fried chicken for Table 7!"

"Coming soon!!" I yelled back meanwhile frying the chicken. What is up today, so damn busy! I haven't even take any breaks but cook my ass off. My stomach is graving for these food that I'm cooking but I can't eat it... TT

Finally done with the chicken and put them on the plate. I rushed over to the counter and put the plate of chicken on it as I yelled, "Table 7 order is here!" I went back to the kitchen and make the next meal.

"Yaaa, (y/n), you didn't take any breaks didn't you?" I turned around as I heard a voice spoke behind me.

"Nae, Jiyeon-unnie." I said as I sighed tiredly.

"Go take a quick break. I'll take care of this shit." She pushed me away. I laughed a little and exit out the kitchen. I went into the locker room and take my phone with me. I tiredly exit out from the restaurant.

I stretched out my arms and said, "I CAN FINALLY BREATH IN PEACE." I take a couple of steps along to the side streets, looking at things. Then I saw this parents with their daughter, happily walking down the street. I looked at them, at the girl, imagining that is me..

         *Mom.. Dad.. where can you guys be..? By any chance you live some where close here?*  I said to myself as I walked. I never know how does my parents actually look like, not even their names. I was raised by Jiyeon's family and they treated me like their own blood kind. They told me that they found me under the tree, so they decided to bring me home since Jiyeon was their only child. But if I ever have a hope, all I hope for is to find at least one of my parents. I sighed tiredly and look at my phone. I only have about 1 minute before my break is over, so I decided to head back to the restaurant.

.....

"I'm back~" I said as I entered in to the kitchen. I washed my hands and make the next ordered meal.

"(y/n)-ah, we have to stay late today." Jiyeon-unnie said.

"Waeyo?" *why* I asked.

"Because there are some special guests coming in tonight.." We both sighed tiredly. *Great, another late night.* I said to myself as I cook.

..........

*9:30pm*

..........

"OH MY GOD (Y/N)!!!!!!" Jiyeon running in to the kitchen, yelling. I jumped as she grabbed my shoulder.

"Chill Unnie! Geezes.."

"GUESS WHAT?!" She hyped.

"First of all, calm down and tell me or else I ain't listening." I said.

She then took in a deep breathe, "Okay, guess whose our special customers for tonight??"

"Who?"

"BTS!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as she started to jumped.

"ah... BTS...?"

"Yes-- girl, don't tell me you don't know BTS?!" She triggered.

"W-well... Am I supposed to know like exactly? I mean I have seen them on TV, winning the award at the Billboard, and also they performed at the AMAs?.." I said unsure. "Why don't you tell me a little about BTS then?"