Chapter 2: Bad Choice or Good Choice?

[Ignored my shit ass mistakes/errors. Gomawo~]
****
*(y/n)'s POV:*

"Annyeong~ I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V." He said as a smirk cracked across his face. I gulped. 

"A-Are you a pervert?? this is a women bathroom!" I tried to talk as I was about to ran out but..

"Oh I know. But do you think I care?" He then started to approached towards me. *Shit Shit!!! What I have to do now?! just kick his TaTa and run? I mean if I did, what happen if he gonna tell my manager and then I'm going to lose my job-- OMG!!!*  

"Okay look Taehyung or V or whatever you prefer to be call, I don't know what is your problem; but if I have done a terrible service I'm very sorry. But if you don't stop what you're doing, I may have to call the police and you as a celebrity? you don't want that right?" I crossed my arms and gave him a death stare. 

"Woah calm down miss.. I was just playing around with you--"

"Well you have played with the wrong person. Now, if you want to use the bathroom, go ahead. Excuse me." I pushed him out of the way and opened the door. I was about to exit but then...

"We'll meet again." Taehyung said. 

"In your dreams." I sassed and exit out the bathroom... I took in a deep breathe and started heading to the room again. I went in as the room filled with chats. I stand next to Sejin and politely asked, "Is everything okay?" Sejin looked at me and shook his head with a smiled. Then, someone entered and obviously it's Kim Taehyung. I tried to ignored him even my third sense tells me that his eyes are glued onto me. He quietly went to his seat and started eating. 

"So about the audition, any ideas should be added?" A man sitting next to Sejin asked. The room silence down and and look at each other. 

"Um.. well, can girls be audition?" Sejin asked.

"Only boys." The man said. 

"How come girls can't be audition in Big Hit?" The guy who were called by Jin asked. 

"Well, because of you guys." The man answered.

"HUH??" All of them shooked. 

"Look, you guys are good looking man, talented and famous. So if we have girl(s) in our entertainment.."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" The guy who knocked down the glass of water earlier asked. 

"Okay Si-hyuk, we are their leader. But that doesn't mean we can control their privacy...?"

"I'm not saying we can control their privacy, but now, they're like the world wide famous and so imagine one of them has a girl, what do you think is going to happen?" the guy who were called by Si-hyuk said with a little anger in his voice. I mean I can't disagree? As I know, it's hard to date someone once you're famous because you barely have time for each other, second, the girlfriend probably gonna get murder by the crazy fans. 

"But don't you think if we found a talented girl, we can make lots of money?" Sejin asked.

"Mr. Kim, can you get straight into the point here?" Si-hyuk sound annoyed.

"Okay, I know someone. She's super talented. She can act, rap, sing, dance and also sometimes produces her own songs! Like maybe give it a try?" 

"Well, BTS what do you say?" Si-hyuk looked at the boys.

"I personally think it's not a bad idea at all. I mean it will be a big hit a girl debut in our entertainment." the guy who has one dimple on his cheek said, I believe his name were RM?