Sam's P.O.V

~After School~

I walk around looking for Amaria. I walk up to Alex, opening my mouth getting ready to speak.

"Just to let you know, she left hours ago." she rolls her eyes.

I flip her off and walk away. I get in my car and drive home. Once I get home, I walk through the door and see Amani.

"Hey, Amani!" I smile. "I've missed you". she laughs and runs upstairs. I plop on the couch next to Amaria and put my arm around her. She hesitates for a moment and puts my arm on me. She started to cry. I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, baby." I started to cry. "I was stupid to say that. I was stupid to cheat on you. I hate being an ass to you. I'm so fucking sorry Amaria. I want to be there for our baby, I will be there. I swear to god I'll be a better boyfriend." she lifted her head up, her makeup smeared. She grabs my chin and romantically kisses me. When we stop, she smiles.

"I'll take everyone out to a fancy dinner to make up for it. Go get dressed beautiful." I smile at her. Amaria gets up from the couch after kissing me.

~Amaria's P.O.V~

I go upstairs and take a shower. While Amani is taking her shower, I put on a tight, short, strapless dress. I curled my long light brown hair as it fell down my back. I fixed my makeup and put in a black diamond stud piercing. Then, i put on my black heels. Once Amani got out of the shower, I dressed her in a floral tank top with a white short skirt and white flats. I flat ironed her hair and placed a while bow in her hair. We both walked downstairs and saw Xavier and Sam. Sam is wearing a white buttoned-down shirt that has a black bow tie and black jeans. Xavier is wearing a blue sweater and black jeans.

That night was fantastic. I've missed him so much.