Chapter I - A Leisurely Stroll Through The Woods

Your chest heaved excruciatingly and your lungs expanded over and over, filling your body with a burning sensation.

She's here...she's getting closer...

the ground...

the trees...

the woods....

the woman...

tall....

...scary...

...terrifying...

* B L A C K O U T *

*1 hour earlier*

You pulled up to a barbed wire fence blocking off the entrance to the forest on once side of the road. You often come to this forest...it was your "quiet place", you called it. You didn't know why this made you so upset...at this ripe and tender age...even the ugliest human would be in a relationship with another ugly human. You had no one. You could never find the right person for you and right person has obviously never even crossed your path. 

They were all around you...people...with people....holding hands....leaning on a shoulder...kissing...smiling...they were happy together...

...love...

...love was but a mere myth to you.

Tears pricked you eyes and you wiped them away angrily with your f/c sleeve. Slamming the door behind you, you threw your bag over you shoulder and walked on into the towering trees.  Leaves crunched beneath the soles of your shoes with each step you took, and you stopped in your tracks once you felt yourself begin to settle down. 

*sigh* "Y/N why can't you just find love already..."

You got out of your car and started walking into the woods. After a while you feel you're being watched and turn around but see nothing then you hear a stick break behind you and a spooky woman's voice saying 'Fuck' and then you turn around.

You saw her. The Slenderwoman, watching you.

You began to run and you blacked out.

*four hours later*

You woke up cold and chained up

"Are you going to run this time kitten?"

You look up at her and blush but shy away.

"Aww does kitty like what she sees? How cute."

She walks over to you and stands in front of you, her tendrils of darkness lift you up

"Are you going to answer my question? Are you going to run or not. If you will I can kill you right now."

You were frightened and you managed to say you won't run.

"Good. Now follow me kitten." She said as she unchained you, and pet you.

You followed her through her luxurious house which was spotless. You finally arrived at her bedroom. Where she again chained you up. But in more comfortable chains and in her bed. She grinned evilly and kissed you. Then she pulled away. "Good night kitten." You were stunned and also filled with lust. After a while you fell asleep.