Chapter II- A Sweet Faceless Woman

You woke up alone with a note next to you.

'Hey kitten sleep well? I hope so because I'm downstairs with breakfast and a surprise.'

You smile and get out of bed and you feel cold so you look down and see your B/S chest bare and you blush as you realise you're in the kitchen with Slenderwoman in only an apron and you look up at her seeing her slim busty body in every curve. "J-Jesus!"

"Oh Hey kitty!" She grins evilly again. You blush and yelp as she picks you up by the waist and puts you on the counter, beginning to tongue your sensitive womanhood.

"Mhhhh" Her lips curled into an evil grin, flashing her rather sharp teeth at you through the dark as she eats you out

"Ahh!!!" you moaned biting on your lip trying to stifle moans as your entrance was tasted thoroughly. You shouldn't enjoy it but you do. It's so good. You moan and scream until you release on her face and go faint.

"Mhhh!!! Delicious breakfast! Now your turn!" She puts you down and hops up onto the counter, lifting her apron up to reveal her dripping entrance. You put your tongue to her and you blush deeply while eating her out better than she did to you, her moans sweet and rewarding to you. She came on your face and a sinister grin spread onto her face. She pet you and put on some clothes, then applied a collar to you and some clothes similar to hers but less extravagant.

"Good kitty now, go play I will be back soon! ~" You left and had a nap on the couch.