P•r•o•l•o•g•u•e

Pilot:

That Night

BANG! BANG!

Shawn Hunter slowed his running to a complete stop. His eyes casting anxiously down too the young blond leaning heavily against him as she tried her best to keep up. He steadied her as she began to stumble at the sudden shift in motion. His grip on her tightening automatically. He wasn't going to let this girl get hurt nor was he going to loose her. Not on his watch. They weren't slowing .

"M they're coming, come on."

Shawn whispered urgently only to be drowned as a group of men shouted and the speed of motorcycles came quickly around them. Roughly he pulled her behind him making her yelp in surprise. In a swift second they were surrounded by the multiple four wheelers and over a dozen of armed men.

"Stay back." Shawn warned keeping M out of reach.

"Shawn?"

A voice called out catching his attention. Stepping out one of the few covered jeeps. A well suited man stepped forward. His hands raised as he walked past the heavily armed men. The head of the 'organization' they were escaping.

"What are you doing Shawn?" He asked again, a way to friendly smile gracing on his face " Stop running from us. We'll work something out. Now stop all of this and give us M13​ and all of this will be looked behind us."

"Over my dead body."

Shawn threatened, taking a step forward towards his former boss. M quickly gripped his shirt stopping him from advancing.

At the words, The smile fell off the man's face. His face becoming neutral and nonchalant. With a shrug, he stepped out of the crossfire

"Alright, kill him. Keep the girl alive."

As the leader began calling out directions. Shawn slowly backed away as the guns aimed towards him. His grey eyes widening alarmed.

"No." M whispered, her own eyes widening at the gun fire.

"M, go!" Shawn whispered, pushing her back.

"Fire!" The leader called out.

"NO!" M yelled moving past Shawn in front.

"M!"

~ ● ~

||

So while I work on chapter 2 of Consequences because it's so damn cringy of how incomplete it is. And honestly? it's making me edgy. Enjoy this new old story that I had once made and remade because it to was incomplete and cringy😂