Playing for Keeps

Author: PolinaMartinMorgan

Status: Completed

Genre: Romance or Teen Fiction (not specified) 

Rate: 7/10

-------------------

Summary: 

  I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully who made my childhood days waste away. The guy who grew up to be hot as hell. That was why I agree to play the game, for revenge.

I wasn't prepared to see a whole different side of him. He is overwhelming and possessive. He goes all caveman when another guy so much as breathe in my direction. He let me break his defense. The tables are turned and I see everything in his view. It seems to make more sense. I wasn't expecting to fall for him by unraveling him but it was easy. I don't know how to tell him that all of these started with that game. Do I even want to? 

---------------------

Review: 

First of all, I found this story extremely adorable. I rated it 7/10 because the grammar and structure of the book could be better but other than that I loved it. The story between the two main characters are just super cute. I recommend you guys to read it for sure. 

If you need more persuasion.... this book has almost 12 million reads!!