Worth Fighting For

Author: liliarrose

Status: Completed

Genre: Romance/Teen Fictions

Rate: 8/10

*****************

Summary:

"I don't want you to get hurt again," I finally confessed, not realising what I was saying to him, "I can't keep seeing you like this," I shouted to him. 

 I couldn't help but think that there was no way out of this, it was going to be a choice between the fighting, and anyone that's ever cared about him. 

"Do you really think I have a choice Savannah?" He questioned, raising his voice and walking towards me, closing the distance between us. 

"You can't keep telling me what I can and cannot do!" He shouted back with venom laced in his voice. 

I was taken back by his sudden outburst, not sure whether I wanted to cry and run away or hit him until my hands were black and blue. 

I couldn't stand to see him hurting like this. 

But, what if it were me.

✿Savannah doesn't have the best family life. Her favourite family member is her dog and she isn't the most confident girl in school, she can barely make presentations, let alone speak to the three scariest people in her school.

Josh, Harvey and Tyler aka 'The Bruisers'

After one too many mistakes, Savannah is sure that Josh hates her guts, until he arrives outside her door, psychically broken and searching for someone other than her. 

One night of a vulnerable Josh results in endless days of a vulnerable Savannah.

How can you fall for the scariest person in your life despite hating what they're doing with their life?

Put yourself in their shoes.

Literally.

Review:

Super cute story. Definitely should give it a go!