Great Voice

(Y/N) POV

     I wake up in my bed by myself. I turn around and Brandon's bed is clean. I grab my phone and check the time. My phone says 10:02 am. "Come on we gotta practice!" I hear Zion yell from downstairs.

     "Okay, I'm coming just let me text this person back!" I hear Nick yell back to him. Nick's on his phone way too much. I get up and walk downstairs. I hear music and follow it. I walk to a room that the boys are in. There turned around and can't see me.

     "I see you've been trying to make something out of nothing. But baby I'm starting to face the fact that you're out on the run. Now you got me cuffed. And you ain't even on me. Cut me slippin' up. And now I need you on me. I just wanna touch. But I keep being turned away," Brandon sings. His voice is amazing I wanna scream. I keep quiet to hear the rest.

     "Girl, you could say me apart. But I can't help it, I'm waiting here with open arms (oh). So when you're ready, you know where to find me," Zion songs next. Then Edwin starts right after Zion.

     "Got that key to your heart. Scrape my knees on the pavement here with open arms. So when you're ready, you know where to find me."

     "So I'll be waiting by the phone for that ringtone. But you just don't know what to say. No, it's not like I'm asking for much," Nick sings. Damn, these boys are good.

    "Now you got me cuffed," Brandon starts. "Cuffed, cuffed." Everyone sings. "And you ain't even on me. Cut me slippin' up," he sings. "Up, up," everyone sings. "And now I need you on me. I just wanna touch. But I keep being turned away." Brandon finishes.

     "Girl, you could tear me apart. But I can't help it, I'm waiting. Here with open arms (oh). So when you're ready, you know where to find me." Zion sings.

     "Got that key to your heart. Scrape my knees on the pavement. Here with open arms. So when you're ready you know where to find me." Edwin sings, but making the e in me get sang for about three or four seconds.

     "You know where to find me. Yeah, you know where to find me. I'll be waiting by my phone. Waiting for your call. Waiting for you to come, my baby. Oh. Baby let me know yeah," Brandon sings. I swear it gets better every time I hear his voice.

     "When you're ready..." Nick sings. Singing the y in ready in three different voices without taking a breath.

     "Girl, you could tear me apart. But I can't help it, I'm waiting. Here with open arms (oh). So when you're ready, you know where to find me." Zion sings for the third time.

     "Got that key to your heart. Scrape my knees on the pavement. Here with open arms. So when you're ready you know where to find me," Edwin sings.

*Clap, clap clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*

     They all turn around with big eyes. Everyone looks to Brandon who looks worried.

     "What? You guys were good. You should become a band or something." I say walking away. I walk upstairs and am followed by Brandon.

     "Hey, how long were you down there?"

     "The whole time I think." I open our door and go to the closet. I grab something cute to wear and I go to the bathroom to put my clothes in it. Brandon looks more relaxed now as he lays down on his bed. He watches as I go in the bathroom with my clothes. I grab one of my towels and soap then get in the shower.

BRANDON'S POV

     I watch her as she goes in the bathroom. I want to make sure she doesn't know we're who we are. She shuts the door and I hear the shower start. Zion and Austin come in after she does.