Newest memeber

(Y/N) POV

Everything he says now I can't hear. After what he said I don't want to see him. All I want to do is hug Zion and cry. I stand up staring at the ground about to cry. I faintly hear him say something but I keep walking upstairs. When I get in the room I go straight to my bed.

"Maybe when I wake up all of this will just be a dream," I whisper to myself. I wake up and I'm still in my same clothes. I look over on my nightstand and there is a card. I grab it and read what it says.

"Please meet me downstairs. I have a big surprise.

-Zion kuwonu"

I smile at the fact that he is trying really hard to make me feel better. He might be the reason I stay here. I get up out of my bed and get in the shower. I brush my teeth and get dressed.

     I sit at my desk and do my hair and do my makeup

     After I'm done I walk downstairs to the living room and see a bear with a card in its lap

After I'm done I walk downstairs to the living room and see a bear with a card in its lap. I start to tear up because it's so cute.

"Awwww." I walk over to the bear and card to open the card.

"I know what happened with you and HIM! But I want you to know I'm here to help. I don't like seeing you sad because you're a happy kind of person. I love when you sleep because you're always smiling."

On the back of the card, it says "Zion". I look in the cardholder and see a picture of me sleeping. I laugh and cry a happy cry. I'm smiling the biggest smile I've seen. I bring the bear to my room along with the card and picture. I walk back downstairs this time going in the kitchen.

"10,000 hours loving you!" Zion starts to sing before he swings around to face me. He has a pan of eggs in his hands and he's dancing. He rips his headphones out after he puts the pan down.