🎃Halloween Special~ Ponyboy Curtis

Since Halloween is TODAY, I thought, "Why not do HALLOWEEN themed Imagines to go with the 'Couple Costumes' preference that I did a while back?" So here it goes! ( I'm being a Greaser for Halloween , what are you going to be?)

Ponyboy and I were invited to a party one of my friends were having, and we decided to go. And I guess you could say it was our last, Highschool, Halloween party, because next year it's University for both of us. We decided to dress up as Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler from Pony's favourite book, 'Gone with the Wind'.

We are at my house getting ready, and my dress came with a corset

We are at my house getting ready, and my dress came with a corset. Pony was putting on his jacket, waiting for me to put his fake mustache on. I got to my closet and put the corset on, but instantly remembered: I need someone to tighten and tie the string, and the only person in the house was Ponyboy.

"Hey, uh, Pony?" I say walking out of the closet.

"Yes, dear?" He says trying to imitate the characters from the book.

So I play along, "Darling dear, I need help tying the corset strings in the back." I say walking over to him.

He grins, "Okay, come here." He says, and I turn around facing the opposite direction. "What do I do?" He ask.

"Just pull the strings really tight, and then tie them." I say, and he instantly pulls, and I gasp for air.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" he asked.

I nod my head, "Yeah, just a little tighter, then you're done." I say and he pulls the string again, making it tighter, then he tied the strings.

"How did they wear these?! Glory, that should us this for punishment instead of the electric chair." I say, and he smiles.

I walk over to my closet and put the rest of the dress on, and I'm all ready, makeup, hair, dress, all check. Now I just needed to do Pony's mustache. I put on my heels and walked over to him, "Awe, you look so handsome!" I say and put his mustache on him.

He puts his arm around my waist and leans me back, "And Y/N, you are the most gorgeous Scarlett O'Hara I have ever seen." He says and kisses me, and I blush.

We finally got to the Halloween party, and a lot of people complimented our costume. That night was fun for the both of you, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. He also told you how beautiful you were, every chance he got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was SUPER SHORT and I apologize!!!! I also added some Halloween/ Scary movies that I like to watch, it up at the very top 👆 I chose IT 2017 cause it was funny, ( it wasn't scary to me)
That probably wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but there will be plenty more Halloween specials. I'm thinking of also just doing an entire group one. Thanks for Reading!
~Becca❤🍁
Stay Gold, my little Greasers!