Part 2

"What?" I was shocked

"I suggested all of it to be sure that you wouldn't tell anyone"

"If you guys would've told me to keep quiet I would've! You don't need to ruin my life!"

I stormed off to my room and slammed the door.

I fell asleep.

It was morning again and I walked to school with Mr. Klausner. Neither of us said anything on the way. When we arrived I couldn't find Torry anywhere and I was getting worried. I had to go to my first class anyways.

Mr. Klausner kept giving me looks as if he was annoyed with me. But this was his planning hour and I made sure it was quiet for him. Maybe if I'm really good for a long time then they'll let me go. Only one way to find out I guess.

"So how long?" he asked me all the sudden.

"What?"

"How long have you lived here. In this town, I mean."

"About two and a half years now. Feels really short though. I think my parents are going to move soon."

"Maybe I could find out and give you info on what they're doing from time to time."

"That'd be nice. I normally wouldn't say that I miss them, but this situation is different. Did you guys tell my family that's in Alaska?"

"No, I'm sure your mom will explain to them as well"

"What did you tell my family anyways?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Why? Apparently I already know 'top secret' information. I'm already being watched with every move."

"I'm sorry but they told me specifically not to tell you."

I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms. This is ridiculous.

Class was over and Torry still wasn't there. She would've told me if she wasn't coming to school today. I went to the principal's office and opened the door without knocking and saw Torry. She was being pried of information that i never got to tell her. They think that she knows more than she really does.

"Aubrey, please leave." Mr. Schott said.

"No! Let her go! She doesn't know anything!" I lunged forwards but Mr. Allen pulled me back from behind and dragged me away. I kept squirming around but he was stronger than me. I was screaming and crying and just as we left the room....

I heard a gunshot.