Rules and How To Join

Welcome to my roleplay book! Please take the time to read this chapter as it contains important information. After reading this, feel free to select any of my open characters in the following chapters to RP with.

Rules:
1. Please use your best grammar and spelling when roleplaying.

2. You can RP with multiple characters at a time, but please don't take on more than you can handle.

3. Try and keep your character's actions realistic.

4. Please use third person when roleplaying. First is sometimes okay, just don't flood the RP with it.

5. No godmodding, powerplaying, etc. Don't control my OCs. Don't drastically change the plot of the RP without my okay.

6. Don't ask for sexual RP. That's gross.

Note: RPs can either be wing-its, or we can discuss a plot before hand. I'm flexible. :)

How To Join:
To join, tell me a bit about your character. Comment either on this chapter, or on the chapter of the OC you want me to use. You can write about your character using a form, or by paragraph. Make sure to at least include your character's name, species, sex, age, appearance, and personality. You can include any other information you wish.

When requesting an RP, also let me know if you want a wing-it RP, or if you want to discuss a plot. :)