Chapter 5

I get to the train and then I get to the boat and I am finally here! I look around and its very quiet and the town people are all starring at me.

"Ms.Kuro?" I turn to see this very handsome man. Holy shit, he has dark brown hair, and he is built and has and nice stubbled beard but it looks so good own his chiseled face. Holy shit...I'm breathless His eyes are honey yellow.

"Yes, that's me." I smile and he smiles back and it's so sincere and I swear to god I'm about to fan girl. He seems so familiar tho. From where tho?

"I'm here to pick you up. I'm Julius Night, nice to meet you." He extends his hand and wait Julius?

"Hi." I know damn well I'm giving him a look as we shake hands. Julius? He couldn't be the one from my dreams...right?

"Well lets get you home." He leads me to a very nice Rolls Royce wraith and I am shocked. The car is grey and it literally is a mirror, I can see myself perfectly. Wow.

He puts my luggage in the trunk and open the door for me and I smile, "Thank you." He gets in the driver side and I am just in awe of this bloody car!

"So how was the long trip?" He asks me.

"Um it was very nice, comfy...maybe a little out of place." I say and he gives me a worried look.

Shit he thinks I didn't like it, "NO I didn't mean it like that I mean, it was very luxurious and I'm not quite use to it but I really do appreciate it." I say gratefully and he relaxes and smiles. Ugh his smile is beautiful.

"Can I ask you a quick question?" I ask him.

"Yes of course." He glances at me.

"Why did you want somebody so far away?"

"Well once you see the town you will literally understand everything. The town is really small and my brothers and I wanted someone we can trust on and we have known Sister Molly and Father Joseph for a very long time and I asked Sister Molly to send me somebody and she told me about you....and I am very sorry about your mother." He adds.

"So you wanted to help out sister Molly?" I ask him.

"Hey your smart." He makes me giggle and he chuckles, "Yes and plus I had already met you before.."

When? Oh fuck! The flower shop! He bought the roses!

"The flower shop! I thought you were familiar!" I say overly excited it makes him laugh.

"Yes, I was in town to see Sister Molly and the children so I took her the roses." He explains.

"So that's why you said it was fine with me.." It all falls in place.

"Exactly." I look out the window and see pure trees and all of a sudden these back flashes of my nightmares pop up...the snow...the blood...the crying.

No, please no. Not now! I close my eyes and then I open them to see it snowing...what? Its not snowing. I see the floor covered in snow.

I close my eyes one more time and open them and everything was back to normal but now my head is killing me I open the window and let the wind hit my face and I breath in and out. I can sense Julius eyes on me but it feels so nice.

I see that we make it to this huge mansion and the gates open slowly and the mansion is rather creepy but yet again I am in awe.. I roll the window up and just stare and anxiety hits me once more..

He said he had brothers... How many? What if they aren't like him? What if they hate me? What if this was a mistake? What am I doing? Why did my dreams come back?