Chapter 28

"So you liked the classes here?" I ask surprised as Nyx explains to me.

"Of course, it's a lot easier and simple." She down at me as I have my head laying on her lap as she caresses my hair.

"It's unbelievable how your mom just let you come all the way down here."

"Well she didn't really have a saying in it because I am a grown women..." She pushes out her chest and we all laugh.

"Well I am glad you like it here but they will be turning lights off soon and checking dorms so time to go." Grayson winks at me and I smile.

"Well if that's true I should go as well." Nyx gets up and walks out with Gray.

"Gray is a smart one." Julie shakes her head and frowns a little..

"Indeed he is." I giggle and lay on my pillow just looking up.

"So Nyx is really cute..." Oh my god!

"Julie! Do you like Nyx?" I am shocked.

"What? Surprised that I run that way?"

"I'm just a little taken back but hey whatever makes you happy."

"Yea but do you think she would give me a chance?"

"Well Nyx has never told me that she goes that way but knowing you and if you are as good of a charmer like your brother than you got this. Flirt with her." I wink at her and she blushes hard, "See where it goes."

"I'll try." She just throws herself onto her bed and sighs loudly and I look back at the roof.

After 10 minutes of silence Gray walks into our room really fast and closes it and locks it.

"Alright lets talk business!" He jumps onto me and I grunt and push him off me as his little sister laughs at us.

"We have to figure out a way to find out if the headmaster has something to do with the missing girls.." I whisper to them.

"How would we find that out?" Gray asks.

"We can track the girls down by magic.." Julie states.

"We can't because you need at least something of theirs." Gray informs.

"Right.." Julie frowns.

"The only way we can is if we sneak into his office.." I can't think of anything else.

"Well I mean he doesn't sleep in his office right? So we can go in it at night.." Julie tries making a plan.

"But he locks his doors at night we need the key or something.." Gray is looking out our window.

"Well my dear brother something is what I got.." Julie winks at him and he scowls..

"Okay well we can do it tomorrow night but here's the plan Julie you will open the door and stay out as guard and if you see anyone coming you use your magic to push the chair open and Gray and I will look around the room for something weird and maybe something proving him to be with my father.." I brief them with my plan.

"It sounds good.." Gray agrees with me.

"Good then I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I lay down on my bed again and cover myself with a blanket and Gray comes over and kisses my head and walks out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Caspian! Caspian!" The little girl screams running into a room.

"Hi Kam." He pats her head and wipes a tear away from his face.

"What's happening?" The little girl asks.

"Nothing important it just mother and father fighting again, you shouldn't worry about them."

"But I'm scared..daddy hits mommy all the time and he isn't nice!" The little girl starts crying and the grey headed boy hugs her tightly.

"It will all be okay, I'm here for you sister..." He's my brother! I have a brother! "I'm here."

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to an alarm going off and it's Julie's and she groans and turns it off.

"Hey you slept in this morning." She seems surprised that I'm actually in the room.

I sit up and a tear rolls down my cheek I have a brother.. Where is he? What happened to him?

"Kam? " Julies stand up and stares at my frozen body, "Kamaria what's wrong?" Julie sits in front of me holding my hands.

I stare at her "I have an older brother...."

"No, that's impossible. Then how come nobody knows about him?" She disagrees looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I...I. don't know."

"Kam seriously if your mother had a baby before you then we all would have known.. I mean we study about your family and not once did it say she had two children.. It only said one...."

"Exactly, my mother was hidden from the world and no one ever knew about her after the first child and in your books it never says what gender.. " Her eyes widen finally acknowledging what I said.

"Shit! So after she had the baby that was the last time people heard of her and they thought she was just hiding from hunters but in reality she was hiding you..."

"Exactly, nobody knows there is a second child..." I whisper quietly and Julie's face was filled with horror.

"But where is he? Why doesn't he show up and come and protect you?"

"That's the mystery here julie... Where is my brother?"

"I got it!" Julie jumps off my bed and runs to her book.

"What?"

"We can do the spell to bring back your memory and maybe then you will figure out what happened to your brother!"

"No..." I sigh and frown.

"Why not? You need to find him, I have no idea what I would do without Grayson.."

"Because if you use your magic on me you will risk getting hurt and Grayson wouldn't want that.."

"Grayson isn't the boss of me..."

"But you said it he is your big brother, you say you can't live without him imagine how he would feel losing his little sister."

"Alright, I'll talk to Grayson..." She pouts and it lightens my heart.

"Seriously Julie, I don't anything happening to you." I hug her and she sighs and eventually she gets up and gets ready for class and bids me farewell and I get up and shower and change into my navy blue uniform.

I was tying the tie and looking out the window but all I see out the window if my dream and a blank space where my memory should be at.. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get my memory back.

Where are you Caspian?