When did it all start...? Pt 1

The moon shined through the sky and brightened the dark night. Watching the petals fall down from the cherry blossom trees was beautiful. The fireworks from the Hanamura festival made everything better. Everyone was enjoying themselves as they watched the fireworks explode.

All the overwatch members needed a small break from the stress and missions, so coming to Hanamura and a festival was a great idea. Yet, Hanzo had other ideas, coming to Hanamura made everything else harder for Hanzo. Instead of feeling relaxed and at home, he formed a huge headache. It made him think of the time when he almost murdered his brother, but Genji didn't seem to feel bothered though. Hanzo noticed that everyone was having a great time, he didn't want to ruin the mood as the other overwatch members were in awe and excited by the festival. So, he let them be and headed for the nearest bar he could find.

Unfortunately, the one bar that was opened only served liquor. Hanzo was the type to drink Sake and nothing else. The first and only time he drank liquor was when Genji put pressure on him to try some. Of course, Hanzo refused, but Genji forcefully put the bottle in Hanzo's mouth as he was drunk. That was the other time Hanzo wanted to kill Genji for making him taste something so horrible. Even if liquor wasn't his taste, had no choice but to step in to refresh his mind.

Hanzo took a seat and asked for a glass. The bartender nodded, then passing the drink Hanzo requested. As Hanzo drank the alcohol, he made a displeased face, tasting bitterness wasn't satisfying. He preferred sweet, but he just needed something to cool himself off, so he kept drinking the liquor.

Hanzo tried to clear his mind so he could get rid of his annoying headache, until he was interrupted by a familiar voice. It was deep, yet smooth. He turned around and was greeted by a man that looked rugged, he had a well trimmed beard and wore a silly cowboy hat.

"Howdy there partner" the man tipped his hat, " I noticed you ran off to this here place, something troubling you?"

"Why do you care Mccree, you're the least person I'd think that would care for someone such as me." Hanzo snapped.

"I'll take a Good ol' Sailor Vodka" Mccree said to the bartender as if he didn't hear Hanzo speak. Mccree turned his way to Hanzo and asked surprised "I didn't know you were a man of strong liquor"

Hanzo sighed "I prefer Sake, but they don't serve any here, so this will do. The taste of bitterness is too much for me to handle."

Mccree was handed his  liquor and took a long sip "Well I tend to enjoy my strong alcohol."

"I should have known that you had bad taste in such things." Hanzo replied, "Seeing as you don't know how to dress properly either." Hanzo mumbled.

The two men had little conversations here and there, telling old stories and things about themselves. As they talked more they both realized they had lots in common. But they were different, it was weird but both men enjoyed themselves.

The fun didn't last long, Hanzo got drunk off of three glasses. He got drunk easily, he'd usually only drink one glass, but Mccree's company made him comfortable. Maybe too comfortable. Luckily Mccree was sober, so seeing Hanzo drunk was a little treat.

"Heh, you would think think someone like you would not be affected by alcohol at all, yet here you are drunk and all" Mccree said softly.

"Ugh speak quieter, you're making my headache worse" Hanzo said while covering his face.

Mccree enjoyed seeing Hanzo drunk, he had never had this much fun with a guy before. It was, interesting. Mccree knew he had to get Hanzo back to the hotel. He knew that Hanzo wasn't in the state to move by himself. Being the gentleman he was, he knew it was the right decision to carry him back safe rather than leave him.