There is nothing bewteen us Pt 2

Mccree's POV

Morning came and I woke up in a strange room, it wasn't one of hotel rooms Lena booked for all the overwatch members.

I got up and look to my left, seeing the most gorgeous person in the world, Hanzo. I had forgotten about the wild night I've had with him yesterday, it was amazing.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Hanzo, he looked peaceful again. I got up from my bed and sat next to Hanzo lying down. "And here I thought it was the alcohol that made him like this." I spoke softly l, touching his hair.

Before I knew it, I placed myself on Hanzo's lip. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but I couldn't help myself. His lips were so soft and tasty, I wanted more. I didn't want to stop this feeling, it was like paradise.

"M-MCCREE?!" Hanzo screeched "What on Earth are you doing?!" At this moment, I knew I fucked up.

"I - uh..." I was speechless, after doing something so embarrassing, I couldn't think straight.

"Mccree! Where are we?? Where is our stuff and everyone else?!" Hanzo said confused and furious. I had just remembered Genji saying that Hanzo wasn't a morning person, he never liked waking up. So I knew it was my fault for making him angry, I mean wouldn't anyone be mad if some guy was kissing you in the morning?

"I- I am deeply sorry for all of this darli- uh Hanzo... I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I hope you take the kindness of your heart to forgive my terrible doings..." Now if I were in Hanzo's situation, I would've straight up murdered the guy who randomly kissed me in the morning. But, Hanzo had other ideas.

"Hmm..." Hanzo sighed "The least you could do is explain what is going on, how did we even get here? And why you of all people?"

After hearing Hanzo say something like that, broke my heart. "You don't remember what happened yesterday?"

"No I do not." my heart ached, it hurt so much as if someone shoved a knife into my body. I thought I had a chance with him, but who would want to date someone like me? Someone who just flirts 24/7, while smelling like alcohol and smoke is not really the perfect or ideal lover.

Hanzo had many questions and I tried my best to answer them, "So what exactly happened yesterday between us." I couldn't answer that one simple question and Hanzo immediately knew something was up. "Lying or staying quiet won't help at all."

"You um... said some pretty weird stuff last night..." after saying that Hanzo looked at me in shock. As if he remembered everything that happened.

"I... I'm sorry if I have said anything to you yesterday that could've offended you or made you think of other things, but they're all lies. After we get back to the others it's best to forget everything that happened today and yesterday between us." Hanzo said firmly.

I didn't want to throw away the memories I've had with Hanzo, but it was the only thing I could do. My chances with Hanzo we're gone long ago, there probably wasn't even a chance at all to begin with. Now I must be careful or else I would destroy our friendship as well. I didn't want Hanzo to see me as just an ordinary overwatch member. So I did what he insisted.

We left the motel as soon as possible to find the others. It wasn't really a problem for Hanzo to find the hotel, he knew Hanamura very well. He was like a waking gps, I was impressed but we really didn't get to talk that much during the walk. I tried asking him if he wanted to grab some grub, but he declined every offer I threw at him. I finally got the message that he didn't want to talk, or that he just didn't want to talk to me specifically.

___________ ~time skip~___________

As soon as we arrived at the hotel we saw Lena blinking right to us, behind her was Angela and Mei.

"Oh my! Where have you two been? We've been worried sick!" Mei questioned.

"We got lost in the crowd and had to find our selves a new place to stay." I replied "Sorry to make ya worry there darling."

"Don't worry loves! The one you should be saying sorry to is Genji though. He's been looking for both of ya since ya disappeared! He hasn't come back yet either" Lena spoke.

"Im glad to see you guys, here's the keys to your guy's room. Go clean yourselves up, I'll call Genji and tell him you're both are safe. We'll be inside the cafe if you need us." Angela said while picking up her phone.

"Thank ya kindly, we'll meet you guys up in a jiffy." Hanzo and I headed for our rooms and headed in separate directions. Although we didn't talk, I missed his company. I wanted to be by his side, but I also knew it was best to give him space.

The first thing I did in my luxurious room was head for the shower. I reeked like alcohol much more than I usually did and I knew it was time to freshen up a bit.

After taking a shower, I grabbed the first clean clothing I could find. I ended up wearing a plaid shirt with some jeans, it wasn't the best outfit I could pull together, but it wasn't the worst either.

I left my room, making sure to lock it and decided to meet the others to grab something to eat. I made a turn to the left and overheard Genji and Hanzo talking to each other walking down the halls. As I hid behind the corner I could hear the conversation they were having, apparently it was about me.

"Anija! Where were you and Mccree all night? Did you guys run into trouble?" Genji said worriedly.

"We got lost into the crowds" Hanzo said. Genji paused and looked at Hanzo as if he knew he was lying. "... and I got drunk..." Hanzo spoke true fully.

"Is that all? You and Mccree didn't do anything else last night?" Genji asked.

"If you think Mccree and I are dating, you are wrong. We have nothing in common and I would never have feelings for such a fool" Hanzo said angrily, while waking towards the elevator.

"Are you sure Anija? Mccree is a very nice guy once you get to know him, and you seem like you hanged out with him enough to know him." Genji questioned trying to get an answer out of Hanzo.

"Genji, once again I'll tell you." Hanzo sighed and pressed the elevator button. "There is nothing between us. And there will never be."
_______________________________
OMG GUYSSSS IM SO SORRY!!! I'm sorry I haven't published anything recently! The beginning of highschool as really hit my life pretty hard. All this drama and homework is making it hard for me to have free time >_< I hope you guys like this chapter and forgive me!! If I misspelled anything please comment below and correct me! Also comment things that you would like to read next! Love you all thanks for waiting! 💕