Chapter 25

Alexander woke up to the smells of delicious breakfast. The scent drew him out of the bedroom as he followed the aroma all the way to the kitchen where a sight he was getting used to greeted him. She was half naked as usual with her hair in a high puff. Her hair was frizzy and she danced around moving to the sounds of 'H.E.R'. Anabella saw him the same way he saw her the first night she was there. He watched her from the door taking in every movement. She rolled her hips invitingly as she jiggled her ass at him. The look on his face made her giggle.

"Good morning Alexander"

"Good morning Anabella" she skipped over to him kissing him happily. Nibbling on his bottom lip. She was clearly in a good mood. She set the food out on the table. Eggs, bacon, toast, the works,

"Wow, you were up early" he said looking at the table full,

"Not really I've only been up an hour" she shrugged, filling up her plate.

She sat across from him with her feet in his lap. Alexander looked across at her just in her panties, she looked so comfortable as she ate checking her messages.

"So the plan is you call her, get her to meet you, obviously you won't say I'm coming and we talk to her. I also have a photo shoot later so I'll be gone for a bit but I'll be back tonight" she said breaking the silence.

She seems very confident about this.

Alexander thought nodding at her plan, she took a deep breath before going to the shower. He didn't follow since she moved so swiftly, he continued eating when he felt two arms slide down his shoulder,

"You're supposed to follow" she whispered in his ear taking his fork from it dropping it in the plate. He rose to his feet following her now naked body into the bathroom.

***

After their shower, Anabella sat on the bed still dripping from head to toe. Her hair was heavy with water as the hung down her back, Alexander dried his hair with his towel when he pulled the towel away from his face he saw he flinch, dragging her eyes away from his body. Even with them seeing each other naked countless times in the last few days, she always felt rude for staring. He stood before completely naked with a semi-erect penis protruding from his body. His toned arms flexed as he removed the excess water from his hair and his abdomen, rippled with every move. Even his ass was firm, there wasn't a flaw she could spot, not even the scars on his back and wrists seemed to make him even sexier. His skin was a light hue of pink from the hot water but he was just a figure of adoration.

"Miss Carter is there a problem?" his voice jolted her, and the sweetest chuckle rolled off his tongue like honey dripping but all she could do was blush,

"Just looking" she said with a smirk,

"You keep looking at me like that we might not leave" she giggled shaking her head going over to her clothes. She opened duffle slowly because her sexy outfit was the top of the bag and Alexander was standing behind her. She grabbed the closest jeans and shirt before shoving the lace outfit deep into the bag. Alexander saw her rummaging behind him but he couldn't see what she was doing.

Alexander picked up his phone to call Destiny, he glanced at Anabella who was sitting on the bed practically holding her breath. He took a deep breath before hitting dial, in two rings she answered,

"Finally! I swore that bitch didn't deliver my message" she said into the room, and he saw how Anabella's face tightened but she said nothing,

"What message? She told me I should call you"

"Oh she didn't tell you that's great, how about I tell you in person" she said and Alex, gave Anabella a glance, she was visibly pissed. Her jaw was clinked but she remained silent,

"Yea sure" he said trying to sound enthusiastic,

"How about Sheraton?"

"That's good I can get there in an hour" Alexander replied,

"I can't wait to see you, baby, you're gonna be so happy for us" it was at that point Anabella couldn't take it anymore, she left the bedroom quickly. He tried to grab her arm but he missed,

"Yea ok see you" he hung up going to the kitchen where she was pacing, with her fingers massaging her temples,

"We don't have to do thi-"

"We're doing this, I'm fine, just can't stomach the fact she's calling you baby and shit like yall got a future or something" Anabella hissed slamming her hands against the counter,

"This is my fault" he said from behind her,

"I don't blame you, its fine" she grabbed her keys before going to the door, "I'll meet you there" she said before going through the door before he could reply,

"Drive safely" he said to the empty room, dropping the phone in the chair. They agreed she'd drive because she had to do the shoot, but now she was pissed he wasn't sure she should. He heard her wheels screeched as she pulled out of the driveway, he looked through the window to find a cloud of dust.

Please be safe.

He thought before he finished dressing. He left the house 5 minutes after she left and he rushed to the mall. He hoped she didn't encounter her without him being there. He feared for Destiny. If Anabella got her hands on her he's sure she wouldn't be pregnant anymore if she was.

Alexander found a park in the flooded car park that Wednesday morning. He called her and she said she was by the steps by 'KFC' waiting on him. He saw her from afar, her hair was the first thing he saw. Then the rest of her the tan top with the ripped teal jeans. She didn't say anything to him she just turned and walked inside of the mall.

Alexander looked around the food court and he spotted her backing them. He walked up to her tapping her on her shoulder, she looked with a smile plastered on her face but her smile soon faded when she noticed Anabella behind him.

"What the fuck is she doing here" she hissed, she tried to claw at Anabella who didn't even budge,

"She's my girlfriend, of course, she would be here" Alexander said, she huffed her anger dropping into the chair like a child. He gestured for Anabella to take a seat and she did so quietly with a straight expression on her face.

I think Anabella is a little too quiet.

Queue angry Ana?