Meeting New People/Classes

NUMBER DOS? (is that how you spell it???)

Also Chapter 2 and 3 are being combined into one, so the next chapter will be the sleepover.

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSE WORDS. BE ADVISED.

Songs I listened to while making this:                                                                                                                          The Score - Revolution ~~~~~ Celine Dion - Ashes ~~~~~ Hey Violet - Guys My Age ~~~~~ Madison Beer - Home with You ~~~~~ Bebe Rexha - F.F.F. (Feat. G-Easy) ~~~~~ Bea Miller - Like That ~~~~~ Stephanie Mabey - The Zombie Song (Nightcore) ~~~~~ Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business ~~~~~ Grace, G-Easy - You Don't Own Me ~~~~~ Alec Benjamin - Boy In The Bubble ~~~~~ Billie Eilish - Bury a friend ~~~~~ Cardi B, Bad Bunny, J Balvin - I Like It ~~~~~ Cardi B, SZA -  I Do ~~~~~ Bruno Mars, Cardi B - Finesse Remix ~~~~~ Chelsea Collins - Happy Together

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Pinkie sat and ate with us at our table until the bell rang, then we all headed to class. Walking in the hallway seemed like a maze, but I was able to quickly find my locker and had some trouble opening it but I managed; Then placed my stuff in there and headed on my way to class. I walked in class, maneuvering through the crowd of people and sat in my seat. A couple minutes later the teacher walked in and everyone took their seats. "Okay class! We need 3 partners for this project, so partner up!" She said loudly. Everyone immediately got up and started making a beeline for a girl with glasses and purple hair with pink streaks. She threw her hands up to stop everyone from talking all at once. "Woah wait! I'm sorry but I will pick who I want my partners to be." She said while standing up, everyone looking disappointed. She looked around the room and pointed to the rainbow haired girl from my first class, then looking around the room once more and stopped, laying eyes on me. 

She walked towards me, a small smile placed on her face. "Hi, I'm Twilight Sparkle. I was wondering if you'd like to be one of my partners?" She said softly. I could feel people staring and glaring at me from behind her, I tipped my hat slightly before extending my hand. "The name's AppleJack. I'd be glad to be your partner." I said smiling, confidence clear in my voice. Twilight smiled and motioned me to follow her. I stood up and followed her to where the rainbow haired girl is, 'I think her name is Rainbow Dash..' I thought as we got closer. Once in front of her, she let out a short sigh and waved slightly. "My name is Rainbow Dash, blah blah blah. Let's get this over with.." Rainbow Dash looked exhausted and bored. I just raised my eyebrow and introduced myself.  We sat close together and waited for further instructions. "Okay, now that you are all paired up, I will tell you your project. It's a book report." The whole class groaned except for a few. Twilight and I being one of the few. 

"I know most of you don't really care for book reports, but they're necessary. So today's book report is about Fahrenheit 451." I heard Twilight gasp with delight, I looked over at her and saw her face filled with joy. Rainbow Dash snickered before turning her attention back to the teacher. "The story is about a fireman who lives in a world where television rules and literature is on the brink of extinction. In this world, firemen start fires rather than put them out. His job is to destroy all books and the houses that they were hidden within." Rainbow Dash yawns and leans over to me, "Are you bored?" I look at her and nod slightly, she smiles and tells me to watch her. I look at her confused but continue watching her, she pulls out her phone and starts dialing a number. Soon after the class phone starting ringing, I looked at Rainbow Dash shocked and she looked at me with a smirk.

Mrs. Calistio stopped talking and went to the phone, picking it up she let out a small hello. Rainbow Dash smirked and started talking quietly but sternly so the teacher wouldn't hear, "Yes, is this Mrs. Calistio?" the conversation went on for a while, with the class watching Rainbow Dash and Mrs. Calistio with amusement. Twilight shook her head unapprovingly but had a small smile on her face. Suddenly, the bell rang and the whole class started grabbing their things. Mrs. Calistio looked shock but quickly hung up the phone and told everyone to read the book and we'll do the project tomorrow. Twilight, Rainbow Dash and I started packing up and walked out the classroom together. "You know AppleJack, there's a reason why I asked you to be our partner." I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, "And why is that?" Rainbow Dash walked in front of us and started walking backwards, "Pinkie told us about you and we wanted to see what you're about." Rainbow Dash said, sounding unimpressed and turned around, still walking in front of us.