Epilogue

Jennie

We've been together for 8 years now. Yes, 8 years. We got married 5 years ago. And now? We have a handsome son, just like his father, Kim Hanbin. He's already 3 years old.

"I'm home, jagiya." I heard Hanbin enter the house. He came to me and kissed my cheek.

"How's work?" I asked him as he kiss the forehead of our son.

"Still the same. Composing new songs and stuff. It's so hard, we're old now." Hanbin sat beside me.

"You're complaining? Lisa told me that Jinhwan oppa is hyped up while working specially now that they'll have their first child. He's two years older than you. Aren't you hyped up too about our first daughter?" Yes, you read it right. I'm 6 months pregnant with our first daughter.

"Of course, I'm hyped up! Araseo, I'll just fix myself then I'll work as a husband now." Hanbin said and kissed my cheek again. I smiled.

After a year Hanbin and I got married, Jisoo and Bobby oppa got married too. I got pregnant that year that's why Blackpink disbanded. Everyone agreed because Jinhwan oppa and Lisa also planned for a wedding that time and the last one to get married is Junhoe ssi and Rosé. They just got married this year.

Hanbin went out of his room and played with our son. I smiled.

It's been 8 years, but I still remember the reason why we broke up. It's such a good memory to look back at, knowing how we broke up, but still ended back together.

And that's the story of why we broke up.