Thalia sees Percy again and again

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters, Rick does.

A/N: It's been about a little over a month since I started this story. I wrote last chapter while I was riding in a greyhound bus. Many people have been begging me for chapter 2, so here it is. I will be updating my other stories too. I also will be writing more stories, but some different anime/book. Sorry this took awhile, I've been sick and I also had a tooth removed. 

"Talking"

Thoughts

Thalia just got back  rescuing another girl from almost being raped by her step-dad. She sighs a bit as she remembers the mission Artemis gave her last time.  She tells the girl that she needs to check on her cousin's house. She notices five familiar figures on the porch. What are Hades, Poseidon, Hebe, Hecate, and Iris doing there?  She watches them change into their human forms. She wonders if they know about Percy being alive all this time and not telling anyone, but then again when she told Artemis a few months ago about the second time seeing him. Lets just say one target has a huge hole in the middle of it and can't be repaired. I think Jessica and Tammy are still scared of Artemis. She giggles a bit at that thought. She doesn't really want to tell anything to her patron especially about her cousin still together with the girl.

She smiles a bit when she sees her cousin answer the door and jumps into the arms of his father. Well going by how excited he looks, this is not the first time they been here. She narrows her eyes a bit at that thought. Too bad she can't hear anything they're talking about especially with the girl. Her eyes widened and her body shook at the sight of the girl giving him a chaste kiss on his lips. Ooh shit, I'm screwed. She feels very afraid to report to her leader. Oh god this time it will be worse. She can still remember her leader's rage.

Flash back( 2 months ago)

Thalia decided to check at Percy's house to see if she was hallucinating four months ago when she saw him running after a cute little girl.  Maybe she's right I'm losing my mind that I want him to be alive so much. She shakes her head to get rid of the negativity. She silently watches the house for any movement, but so far nothing. She lets out a sigh in unhappiness. Her eyes widen when she sees Percy walking about of the door. She feels her heart beating faster as she lays her eyes on him. She smiles brightly as tears leaks out of her eyes. Ooh my looks like little Percy has a cute girlfriend. She also sees the cute little girl he was chasing after four months ago. She must be his little sister.  She watches the group lay out a large blanket onto the grass and put blue colored food on it. She was thinking that he's the same seaweed brain that she knows.

She continues the watch her cousin with his little sister and cute girlfriend have a picnic. Well now I know that I wasn't hallucinating. He's really alive. She feels really happy and decides to go see him. She steps out from behind a tree and walks over to the couple. "Hi Percy, long time no see" She said smiling brightly at him.

Percy tilts his head to the side and looks at the strange girl with confusion. "Um sorry miss, but how do you know my name?" He asks her a bit curious. 

Thalia frowns at what Percy just asked her. I see he lost his memories, but the question is how? Did he go to the river Lethe to lose them?

"Hey are you still there?" Percy asks her as he waves his hand in front of her face. 

Thalia looks at Percy and nods at him. "Yeah sorry I was just thinking. I guess you don't remember me, but my name is Thalia" She said to him with a small smile as tears leaks out of her eyes and down her face. She tells him that they'll meet again before running away quickly.