Percy meets Artemis and the hunters

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters, Rick does. 

A/N: Wew it's been three months since the last chapter. I've been busy working on reading GOTH and Apollo's punishment. I'm taking a small break from that story because next chapter will be super long. So instead I decided to continue my other stories/write new ones. Hope everyone is doing good. Here's chapter 3 of The hero's new life.

"Talking"

Thoughts

Olympus

Artemis arrives in the throne room and immediately sees Iris in the air. She wonders why she's here with them. "Father I'm here, but why is Iris here?" She ask him a bit curious.

Zeus frowns a bit. "She's here because today is a special day" He said to his daughter sadly.

Artemis tilts her head to the side as she thinks a bit before her eyes widened. "It's the day he died" She said to Zeus with a small frown as she flashes onto her throne.

"Yes niece. Today is the anniversary of my son's death" Poseidon said to the moon goddess sadly.

Artemis nods at Poseidon, but on the inside she's angry. I know he's alive. She doesn't say anything at all though.

"We're just waiting for the campers to come up" Hades said loudly.

Five minutes later Chiron comes into the room. "We're here lord Zeus" He said to the god of lightning as he bows.

The campers come walking into the room and sit down on the floor.

"Why are we here?" Annabeth asks rudely. 

Athena frowns a bit at how bad Annabeth got after Percy's half-sister left her. "Daughter today is the anniversary of Percy's death" She said to her sadly.

Artemis couldn't believe how rude Annabeth is. Does she regret getting him 'killed'? It doesn't matter I won't let her go near him. She glares harshly at the daughter of Athena.

Annabeth and Sonya both look down at the ground knowing that it's their fault Percy died.

Many of the campers start to sob and cry especially Nico and Piper.

"Now that everyone is here. Brother you're up" Zeus said to Poseidon softly.

Poseidon nods at Zeus. "Today my son Percy Jackson died one year ago. We're all here to mourn for him and also to watch his memories" He said to everyone with a small watery smile. He had to pretend that his son is really dead or someone will find out. 

Artemis glares at Poseidon knowing that he's lying about Percy being dead.

"Lord Poseidon do you want me to start the memories now?" Iris asks the god of seas.

Poseidon smiles and nods at Iris. "Go ahead and play them" He said to her softly.

Iris nods as she starts to play Percy's memories.

The first memory everyone saw was when Percy killed the Minotaur.

"Wow he killed a Minotaur without any powers" A random demigod said with wide eyes.