//~Chapter 13~//

/-No one-/

The two mates were sleeping peacefully until Taehyung let out a small groan. He tried to move but quickly realizing someone's arm was wrapped possessively around his small waist. "Kookie.."   no answer so the small omega  suddenly had an idea to blow on the sleeping alpha's neck and then whisper something he knew would wake up his bunny. "Kookie...wake up...rick & Morty have a new season out and I will watch it without you if you don't get up"

After a long silence pass a body flung up causing the small boy to flop onto his back from the powerful force. Then a shadow towered over Taehyung's small body "You will not watch it without me or without my permission and if you do.." He leaned slowly in towards his mates ear and whispered the last part leaving the boy in a blushing ball of mess.

/-After that situation-/

Taehyung and Jungkook were both now eating a delicious breakfast made by Jin. It was so  good that a small moan slipped out of a certain weak wolfs mouth causing a horny alpha to stare at the source of the sound.

"Ok Jungkook calm your man tits he's just enjoying Jin's masterpiece no need to stare at him like your about to have sex".
Taehyung jumped at the sudden lazy voice from across him "Oh morning hyung where's Jiminie?"  a low growl was heard from the now furious Jungkook "He's asleep because I fu-" "OK THATS ENOUGH MY BABY DOESNT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU TWO DID!" jin of course interrupted yoongi from scaring his baby.

/-Kook's Pov-/

Without thinking I stood up not caring that I'd scraped my chair off the ground. Walked over to MY mate and grabbed his wrist dragging him with me towards the garden I want him all to myself. "K-kookie are you okay?" His voice I could listen to him for my entire life time and not get bored. "I'm ok.. Just want to bring you somewhere is that alright?"

I turned my head slightly to take a peek at the boy who I loved with all my heart. Smiling at how he would blush from such simple things I say he's an angel..my angel. "That's o-ok but where?" His eyes met mine those big doe eyes that showed curiosity and love along with a bit of mystery that's what I loved a mystery that I can only solve and I can only know what that mystery is and why it is one.
"Where you ask that's a surprise just follow me ok honey~" 

/-Taehyung's Pov-/

I don't know why but kookie had pulled me from the table and now he's leading me somewhere. "K-kookie are you okay?" I was kinda curious on why he took me away from jin and yoongi. I waited for a reply from the tall handsome boy in front of me. I was staring at our intertwined hands but I looked up when kookie started to walk a bit faster. "I'm ok.. just want to bring you somewhere is that alright?" He was staring right at me while I stared at his dark cold yet warm brown eyes that only looked at me.

I was curious on where I was being taken "That's o-ok but where?" Why do I keep stuttering god get a hold of yourself. I noticed he was now smiling at me and he stopped walking causing me to bump into his back "Where you ask that's a surprise just follow me ok honey~" he started walking again then I realized we were going to the big blossom tree behind our house I couldn't help but smile.

/-No One-/

They both were now sitting together under the beautiful blossom tree. Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap with pink petals falling from the tree due to it being Autumn. Body heat keeping both warm but that didn't mater werewolves are naturally warm. Still the alpha's heat could make a block of ice melt at least that's what Taehyung thought. "Hey give me a hug!" the small omega begged for a hug of his mate but the sight and sound of Taehyung begging made the alpha smirk. "But what do I get in return?" that question made Taehyung place his hand under his chin looking like it was the most complicated question ever.