Chapter Four

Spencer:

"Thank you, you didn't have to do what you did." I said holding the ice pack on Riker's eye. There's this guy called Alvin, he asked me if I could sit on his face and I said why is your nose bigger than your dick and Riker got a bit defensive, he punched Alvin and there was a fight.

"You don't take people helping you out very well do you ?" Riker asked, I laughed shaking my head "I don't normally need it, I've been kicked out of three schools in the last five months for violence. My mom said if I can go a whole two weeks without getting in trouble I can go back to Colorado for a weekend."

"A whole two weeks ? My mom would make it an entire year-"

"You probably don't go round throwing chairs at peoples head or purposely mixing chemicals in science making explosions. She thinks moving here would be a fresh start, well that's what she says." I said gently pressing on his cheek bone, he hissed and pulled away.

"How have you not been arrested ?" Riker asked.

I smirked covering my lips with my finger and winked "trust me when I said last night our kinds of people don't go for each other I meant it, you're a good guy who wouldn't hurt someone unless there was a good enough reason-"

"See me pissed off and then tell me that, I have really bad anger issues and I get violent, my Dad is strong and he can floor me very easily, I had my little 'fit' as my mom calls it and I managed to pin him against the wall and I somehow over powered him." Riker said, I laughed turning on the warm water and walked into one of the stools and got some tissue.

"Is it hard having so many siblings and two parents ?" I asked.

I'm an only child and when I was 14 my mom got pregnant, she miscarried but my friends kept saying that when the baby comes I'll basically be a ghost to her unless she wants something. It makes me sound selfish and attention needing but at that age I was dealing with a lot and I needed a parent then, I needed to know if anything bad happened I could still rely on her.

Riker laughed shaking his head "nope, I mean I've had the typical big brother arguments: get out of my room, don't touch my things, stop talking to my friends, shouting my name like somebody is dying when my girlfriend used to come over in reality some had the tv remote and they weren't owning up to it but I love being a big brother I have mini servants, no I don't, wish I had but we're all really close, it helps my mom and dad out more when I'm at home, they need a baby sitter we'll leave $50 to get food and you can keep the change we find the cheapest place we can find. However I am harsh on them 'cause as you get older you realize how mean people can get and so I get too protective over them and then they our parents doing the same and I feel guilty about it and then I come to school and see some ass like Alvin-"

"Then you're like I'm probably a lot less harsh on them then you think, tilt your head he gave you a hickey with his fist." I laughed.

"It's fine my parents have seen me with enough hickey's that they've gotten used to it. I'm a really deep sleeper and my girlfriend stayed over, left before I woke up and I totally forgot about her staying and just walked down stairs in the morning in jeans, my mom screamed making me think Ross was behind me covered in mud again turns out I was covered in nearly 40 hickey's, all over my chest, my stomach, my back, my neck everywhere, I think I got grounded for it." Riker said causing the both of us to laugh.

I think some people look tacky with them and some people can actually pull them off, I know it's not an accessory but you'll know what I mean when you see two people stood next to each other.

"The most I've ever had was 7 actually 6 and a half." I said moving his hair away from his eye looking at the bruise "what's the verdict doc ?" Riker asked.

"You look hot with black eyes, it's a small one but it'll grow and will somehow end up going to like your cheek or something, they always do but other then that I think we can leave the girls bathroom even though it's after school hours-"

I gasped as he pressed his lips against mine, he slid off of the side and pinned me against the locked door, leaving a trail of kisses around my jaw leading down to my neck. Moaning I tilted my head to the side, laughing as I felt the hickey appear on my neck.

"Wa-wait, stop. I don't want to be locked in here, so why don't we get out of the gates of Hell, go chill somewhere ?" I asked.

"Oh so you know chill out spots ?" Riker asked.

"I'm adventurous." I said kissing his cheek, I unlocked the bathroom door grabbed my bag and walked out hearing him laugh as he ran after me.

By the time we had walked down the road from school without even realizing our fingers had tangled together. The feel of his hand against mine, the feel of his fingers wrapped around mine, is the safest feeling I've had for a long time.

"I'm tired, Night." I said laying my head down on his legs as we sat down under a tree at the park, he laughed shaking his head playfully smacking my head.

"Come here." Riker said, sighing I sat up across his lap and gently kissed him my hands directing to his jeans "not here." Riker whispered sitting with his knees up, I laughed biting my lip "smooth, now the real question is do you have enough self control ?"

"I live in a house with 6 other people, I think I know how to control myself, even as tempting as you are." Riker smiled, I gasped leaning forward, smirking as I kissed his neck "now I get best of both worlds, you know I wouldn't normally go with a guy as fast as I have with you, I would of slapped you if you were somebody else when you first kissed me."

"Then why let me ?" Riker asked groaning as I moved around slightly, I gave him an apologetic smile and got comfy.

"I like you, there's not many 17 year olds who are like you, you're different, you're attractive, you're a good kisser and you fuck better than a 25 year old and you let me straight into your group, you're going to change peoples lives one day, you're a good guy and I'm tired of guys getting me high so do you maybe wanna go to the movies Just us two ?" I asked.

"Are you asking me out on a date ?" Riker asked smirking.

"Well it doesn't have to be a date, like we can just ch-"

"I'll go on a proper date with you, yes." Riker laughed kissing me.