Chloe's Dream And A New Mai

AN: First of all, I would like to ask for comments! I hope you realize how hard I'm working to make my story fit Wattpad! Some of the Author Notes are no longer applicable, I get the chance to edit the chapters for grammar and typos, and I just get to clean it up! I don't change the actual story though! Disclaimer obviously applies!

Chloe's POV:

I slowly enter the room to see Zane on top of Alek. Valentina and Jasmine are on the ground motionless. I see a dart in Valentina and blood surrounding Jasmine as I slowly creep up on Zane. I let my anger fuel me as I grab him and throw him against the wall. I hear a crack as his leg hits the hard surface. He tries to stand, but curses when he realizes he has a broken leg. Alek and I start beating him up. Finally, I grab a knife and Alek stands back. I plunge the knife into Zane's chest and he dies. I look at Alek as we both try to catch our breath. Suddenly, I feel fingers lightly trace my injured stomach. I look at Alek and he tells me to go to his room and lie down on his bed. I nod and obey because I don't have the will or strength to argue with him. I take my shirt off as I wait for him and he comes in with a first-aid kit. He freezes when he sees me and I hear his heart skip a beat. I pretend not to notice as I look at him questioningly. He studies my wounds and finally sticks a claw out and starts removing the bullets. I wince, but urge him to keep going without hesitation.

He takes a vial out of the box and opens it. He pours the liquid into each hole and I sigh as the pain is slowly soaked up by the medicine. "What is that? It's so soothing." I feel a cloth pressing against my wounds and after I am all bandaged up he finally answers me. "It's a potion to sterilize the wound, take away the pain, make the accelerated healing speed up even more for serious wounds like that, and soak up any traces of poison." He smiles and then suddenly stands up. He grabs the vial as he leaves and I sit on his bed for nearly a whole hour. Finally, he walks back into the room and I look at him knowing my face is full of questions. "I gave Valentina and Jasmine some of that potion. They will be fine...I hope." A shadow passes over his features and as he looks at me again I know he can see the concern on my face. He closes his eyes and after a minute of me feeling helpless and useless I know what I need to do. I walk up to him and hug him with every ounce of strength I have. He hesitates and I'm about to pull away, but he finally reacts by hugging me back. His arms feel amazing against my mostly bare skin and I don't want to let him go. I want to show him that I am never going to leave him again.

A knock at the door makes me pull away and smile. "I'll get it." As I walk away I feel a cold breeze and look down at my torso. I turn around to face Alek and know my face is super red when he laughs. "No! I will get it." He leaves and I hear two hearts leaving the penthouse. It can only be Jasmine and her mom. Alek and I go to the kitchen and cook a ton of food. We make macaroni and cheese, shrimp cocktail, steak, salad, sushi, and all kinds of soups. While we devour the feast we've made we watch scary movies like Insidious, V/H/S, House at the End of the Street, and many others that conveniently send me into Alek's arms. My phone buzzes and I smile when I see that my mom texted me. I open the text, scan it, and start to cry.

"My mom knows what I am! She never wants to see me again! She says Amy can come get my stuff and give it to me!" I feel Alek's arm snake around my waist and I snuggle closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and let myself cry all over him. He tries to sooth me by telling me it will be okay, but I don't see how at the moment. My world is falling apart. All I can do is stay right where I am with Alek. I slowly stop crying and against my will my eyes slam shut to the sound of a girl screaming on the television. It doesn't stop me from falling into a deep sleep.

Alek and I are running through the park and having a great time when we stop and rest in a huge clearing. We laugh and start wrestling. He is training me, but it doesn't even feel like work. "This is fun!" I sigh with happiness when he nods in agreement. Suddenly, dark clouds roll in and Alek's face turns to horror. He pushes me behind him and I see a throwing star come at him. He's hit and the assassin runs off cursing under his breath. Alek falls limp into my arms and I sit down with him in my lap. "No! No! No! Alek, stay with me! Please!" I start to cry and stroke his cheek which seems to only grow colder by the second. His breathing is becoming more and more labored. "It's...better...this...way! You...live...and...I...die...making...sure...you...do!" I hug him tightly and sob as I feel my heart breaking. "No! I love you! Stay with me!" He smiles and takes his last breath. I kiss him and leave.

As I wake up I become aware that I'm now the only one on the couch when just yesterday a hot British mai was on the couch with me. As I remember my dream I sit up and gasp. I hear chuckling and turn my head to the recliner where I see Alek with a forlorn expression on his face despite the smirk. "Can I help you, Alek?" He gets up and slowly approaches me. He hesitantly puts his hands on my arms to make me stand and leads me to a mirror. When I see my reflection I immediately know what was so funny.

My red-blonde hair is so tangled that it's all on top of my head and looks like a bee hive. We both laugh until a knock at the door makes us stop and listen to see who it is. "I'll go get it!" I skip to the door and open it up. A girl about our age greets me with tears running down her face. "Oh dear! The Uniter! I am SOOO sorry this is your first impression of me!" She sniffs and wipes her eyes. As I look her up and down I realize she could be Hayden Panettiere's long-lost twin. Alek comes up behind me and she gives him a flirtatious smile. "Hello, cutie! My name is Abby Carmike!"

I feel my temperature rising as I sit across from them in the recliner and watch them flirt and laugh. Ever since she got here, Alek has only had eyes for Abby. I had to admit she was gorgeous and she looked like she could be his girlfriend, but these things only made me more mad.

AN: Tell me what you think!