The Storm.

hey everyone! 😍🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️How is it going😄! happy Halloween btw👻👻! I know is a day late🙈 but its something! so sorry I took so long to write, its been a busy semester, but hey I am on vacay now🤹‍♀️! so that means a lot of time to get inspo! 

we have a song yeees!😍, I remember the first time I heard it in the movie and just flip😂, because it reminded me of Halo 3, I was like OMG😍. so I do hope you like this chapter. 

*******************************************

We made our way to the seer, Hvitserk fought against the wind as I took cover behind him, he was dragging me as I went into a halt to see the top of the building, hypnotized I stood my ground. I could feel the force coming from him as hhape continue to drag me.

"Come on Tamina!" he shouted as he turn to face me an annoyed look on his face. "What's wrong with you? Move! We need to move before a tree lands on us" he said as he pulled me forward.

We walked a few streets until we reached a small house made of wood and straw and Hvitserk made its way into the house without knocking in a very demanding and powerful way, he stood by the door as he turn to look at me. His face change and it looked like the Prince of Kattegat, son of Ragnar Lothbrok, the one I heard the stories from, like the way Tøumd told me. He extended his arm signaling me to come in.

The house was very dirty, a few dead animals were scattered, there was a person sitting near the fire, with an old cloak, he was mumbling chants to the storm who was calming down a little.

"Ah, Hvitserk, it is good to see you" he said without looking at us. "In what can I help you?" he asked totally ignoring my presence.

"Not me" Hvitserk said with an authority tone. "You are helping her" he added and this time the seer turned around and he chocked.

"You" he said with a scared tone. "Why should I help a foreign" he said with a sly smirk. His words boiled my blood and anger rose to my throat. Next to the house a thunder fell from the sky and next to the seer the fire grew. His head whipped to look at me, my fist clenched at my sides, there was an array of understanding that crossed the seer's face. "You know the price to pay" he said as he extended his hand towards me. I looked puzzled to Hvitserk.

"The price to pay" Hvitserk said with a small smirk on his face. "You have to lick his hand" he said and his lips twitched a little. I looked from the seer's hand to Hvitserk face twice. With a small sigh I licked his hand.

"Oh" said the seer as he licked where I liked his hand and tasted. He pulled out several feathers and a small knife. "I taste power, recklessness, leadership, love and more power" he said again, he pushed the small knife towards me. "Cut yourself and sprayed it across this feathers. A pour some of your blood here" he said as he put out a small wooden cup.

I followed as ordered, I slit my wrist and the dark red blood spill out, it made a contrast against my marble skin looking freighting. Drops fell against the feathers staining them, moving my wrist to the glass were I filled it to half. The seer was in deep thought as he watched her blood come out.

"I see..." said the seer deep in thought as he looked at the stained feathers but he shook his head and stop abruptly speaking, he went and grab the glass of blood and drinks it. He gasps as he takes his hand to his hidden eyes. "Oh, OH, OH" he hisses as he clutches his head in pain. He raises his head to face us. "Oh, I see mighty power in you, so mighty that every man shall fall to your feet. I see the mighty power of the gods. All of them have bless you, they gave you a little of their own power to you. The animals seek you" he said as he looked at Hvitserk. "She caused the storm" he said as he looked at the sky that was pitch black with clouds grumbling. "The weapon of the gods has come" he said "we must protected her at all cost" he said as he dipped his fingers on the glass and on my forehead he draw a protection rune with my own blood.