Chapter 1

This was suppose to be the cover

This was suppose to be the cover. So This is what Ivy said when she started writing,"Time to write ..... A cheesy ML fanfic! I'm so weird."

---------------------

*At the end of the class*

Third person POV

Ms Bustier says," And that end's today's class. Don't forget to read chapters 20-23 in your books."

*Bell 🔔 rings*

"Class dismissed,go home.""Hey Mari whatcha doing later?" Alya says.*Marinette's phone beeps*"Um. Gotta go call me and we can set up a sleepover! grabs her grabs her bags and leaves "That was weird... Though I get where she's coming from now," Alya said checks her phone,"I have to go too! Otherwise I might be late...Maybe I will take her up on that sleepover offer later, though. She leaves.

*Later* Marinette's/Ladybug POV

"Alright, welcome to the patrol again, A-er Volpina," I said."What were you about to call me?," Volpina said. "Uh!...You just remind me of someone I know when I'm not Ladybug. Wait, where's Chat Noir? Everyone else is here Already...," I said." Right here, M'lady. I was hung up by... Someone...,"Chat said."Someone?"Queen bee 🐝 questioned."Oh, don't worry about it!

Adrien's POV

*Flashback*

"Hurry up Plagg! Were gonna be late for patrol!,"I said."I'm eating as fast as I can! Nom..Nom!

*Now*

Marinette's/Ladybug POV

"I think we should do partners...Queen,Chat, you're a pair, and Volpina and I will go together," I said. "But M'lady!"said Chat. "There still new to this.*sighs*.Do this , this time and I promise next time we'll go together, okay?" I said. Chat pouts jokingly and says,"Okay.""Even thought this is really cute, we should head out," Volpina said." Yeah, we should head off...My dad is expecting me home for dinner," said Queen Bee."See ya!" said Chat. The pairs head off.

-------Time skip-------

I was lost in thought until Volpina said something. "You okay?" She said."Do you have any close friends you have to hide this from?" I asked." Plenty. But the one person I want to tell most probably wouldn't believe me," she said."Why?" I said."....If I told you, you'd know who I am," she replied." I get it. It's the same for me my friends. I even know someone that reminds me of Chat. You probably know him too,"I said." Is he famous or something?" She asked."Kinda.A classmate." I answered." Then are you saying we could be from the same school?" She had asked." I did sound like that, didn't it? That's not what I meant though. He's a model." I said. " Adrien Agreste..."she guessed."O.O how'd you guess⁉" I exclaimed."I'm in a class with him too...,"she said.Stops." No more personal talk...We can't know who we are..."I said anxiously."I get that it's for safety but...were close already. Who would it hurt if you knew my name?" Volpina said."Maybe no one...Maybe everyone you love..." I said."If I guess, could you give me a hint?" she said."You'd never guess. I'm the complete opposite."I said.She smirks and says," That brings the selection down to....4 people.""Nothing more...Nothing more about our personal lives!" I said."Fiinnee?" she said.

-------Time skip-------

Adrien/Chat Noir POV

"So, what's your kwami like?" Queen bee asked. "Huh? What do you mean?" I said."Well, you're got to have one! Every miraculous holder does!" she said. " Cheese. So much cheese. And that's all he eats..." I groaned.Queen bee 🐝 laughs and says,"Really?"."Yes, all the time. He even stole a bracelet once because he thought it was cheese," I said."Wow!" she replied."Yeah," I sighed.

*Later that evening*

Marinette/Ladybug POV

"Volpina knows way too much!" I said."What?" Chat asked." See figured out that were in the same class... And has four people she thinks are me...,"I said."Oh really? Then do you have any guesses for me or Chat?" Queen bee 🐝 said."Hmmm...Nope! I'd have to question you first," Volpina said."So how'd you figure it out?" Chat asked."Easy! She let a few things slip!" Volpina replied."Like what?" Asked Chat."Why are you so interested," Queen bee 🐝 asked." Shouldn't that be obvious?" Chat said." Nobody else will know, Volpina!" I said." Fiiinnneee! I won't tell!" She said."Awww!....," Chat said." It's for safety...If you figure it out or if everything stops, then I'll tell...But if neither of those things happen... It will stay a secret for the rest of my life," I said." Only one person I how could pull that off. Of course it's only me that's seen that," said Volpina." So you think you know who I am?" I asked."I've got a guess, yeah," Volpina said." Tell me," I said. Volpina whispers for only she could hear,"Marinette.""Yeah, but how'd you figure it out⁉" I exclaimed."Easy really! The way you talk, walk,and even style hair plus the hints you gave, anyone one could figure it out," Volpina replied." Can we know," Chat asked." Yeah please tell us!" Queen bee 🐝 said."My real name is Marinette," I said."No... Way," Queen bee 🐝 said."Really?" Asked Chat."Yeah!" I said." I know you!" Said Chat."You know me⁉ " I said." Yeah!" Chat replied." Er...How about you, Queen got anything about me you know?Eh Queen bee 🐝? You okay?" I said." I think you killed her," said Volpina."N-No. I'm fine...Just...I am Chloe,"Queen bee 🐝 said."Now it's. My turn. WHAT⁉ Really⁉ " I said."You probably don't believe me, but it's true,"Queen bee 🐝 said." I don't believe you. Chloe is the complete opposite of you!" Volpina exclaimed."Have you seen me lately?" I said." I hate to say it, but you've got a point," Chat said." As Marinette, you're shy and awkward, but as ladybug, you're confident,"said Volpina." Yeah...Though, while this is interesting, we should go. Queen bees 🐝 got somewhere to be and I'm waiting for a call. See ya," I said.

Adreins POV

"Yeah um...Goodbye!"said Queen bee 🐝."So Chloe and Marinette. I never would've guessed," I said." So you know them personally? " said Volpina." Yeah," I said." Well I should head off too," Volpina said." See ya," I said. ( anything in these[] are thoughts)

[So, M'lady and my princess are the same person? That's makes things easier] And I go home..... To be continued.....

--------------------------

So did you guys like it. I really hope you guys enjoyed it it's the not only Chapter see you guys later love ya all😊 ~Tris