Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

Marinette's POV

I wake up to see Alya."Good Morning Alya.*yawns*," I said.

Alya POV

I've been awake for a while.

Marinette's POV

" Morning, Marinette," she said." Anything interesting happened while I was asleep?" I said."Not really," Alya said."Okay. You have breakfast yet?" I asked."Nah just talking with a few friends,"she replied."Who?" I said. Then my phone rings.I open it to see *new messages*from the superhero group chat. What the?" You're phone keep dinging," Alya said."Did you r-read any of the massages?" I said."Nah." She said. I sigh of relief and say," good."

Texts

(🐞 Ladybug,🐾 Chat Noir,🐝 Queen bee, 🐺 Volpina)

🐞: Holy Cheese, I just woke up! I'm so sorry what did I miss? And how long have you been messaging?

🐾: Morning, M'lady. You didn't miss a lot, and we've been talking an half hour

🐞: 50 text messages does not say half an hour

🐝: Well there were three people in the chat

🐺: Yeah

🐞: So what did you talk about while i was asleep?

🐾: Yesterday

🐞: Ah

🐺: I was thinking.... I want to tell you who I am since we know that Ladybug 🐞 and Queen bee 🐝 are Mari and Chloe

🐞: No, its fine. You don't have to do that

🐺: I want too.

🐞: I can't stop you, can I?

🐺:Not really. I'm Alya.

Real life

I slowly look and say,"Al...y...a? You're...?""Yeah," she replied calmly."No way," I say.

Text

🐺: Your reaction XD

🐞: WELL WHAT'D YOU EXPECT⁉

🐾: Wait what's happening?

🐺: We're together IRL at the moment. If you didn't know were besties outside of being Heros.

🐾: I know that, but I meant the reaction thing. What happened?

🐺: She pretty much screamed "No way" after I confirmed it.

🐾: So I'm the only one you don't know about!

🐝: Yeah I guess

🐾: I deal special. But I should tell, too to make it fair.

🐞: Can't be more surprising than Chloe.

🐝: I should say that I wasn't and decent my self but you're right.