Future That Way

Life is hard isn't it? I would think surely think so. People would ask me all the time "What are you doing?" and I would reply with "Oh, nothing.".
The problem with that is that I said that a lot, and by a lot I mean all the time. I never knew what I was doing but that was normal for me. I wish I had signs directing me where to go and where not to go. The big problem with that would be that their would be signs everywhere, or would their, I don't know.

• "Mr. Wyatt!"

"Huh." I said with zero to no awareness that everyone was looking at me. "Were you sleeping, again." Mrs. Earlkin said aggravated tone. I wanted to answer with 'I don't know' or 'What do you think' but I decided to keep my mouth shut. "You need to learn that this stuff is important in the real world."

• "Blah blah blah." •

The principal's chairs are surprsingly comfy. The principal is lecturing me again for the usual stuff. 'You need to pay attention in class' and 'You need to learn that life is not all fun and games'. I completely tuned out after about 10 to 3 seconds. The principal always says the same crap about being serious about your future. I don't really care.

Walking Alone •

Walking home from school is a pain in the ass. I always have to deal with the insults the second I walk outside. People say nice things to me such as "Hey, look its emo faggot.". Gotta love school am I rite. Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk other than myself.

Home

Home could be better. Me and my mom live in a apartment. The neighbors upstairs are always loud. They sure do love Limp Bizkut and they like it loud. My bedroom is a small, white, and depressing, sorta like me. I have an organized mess of a room. I have all my dirty and disgusting clothing in one corner. My crappy attempts at mangas in another corner, and, my cheap (probably bought from the local thrift store) bed. Small little fun fact, my bedsheets are bought from Hottopic.

Relationships •

Relationships are probably at the very bottom of my list of priorities. The very top of my list of priorities is probably finishing off Durarara!.
The cycle is simple, I like nobody and nobody likes me, and it seems to work out. The last thing I want is some hot chick walking up to me a satan dress and basically sexually assault me like in those Spanish dramas.

More tommorow! - 11/3/17

😐