Chapter 2: Bill's new body

Bill's POV:

I got the image of what Pine tree thinks is hot and got out of his head. I looked at him again and he was blushing, so I view of his almost-not-there freckles. Man, he looked funny (he means cute, but he's not human- yet). I felt him let go of thinking about Bill Cipher and start thinking about how hot the guy is, but what surprised me was that he said he was gay, without trying to convince himself he wasn't. I left right after he said gay so I didn't really hear him not argue, but if he was he would look like he was scolding someone without saying anything. Instead he looked happy so I tuned back in and heard him say he was happy he got me out of his head. I laughed and he flinched, it was so small that even he didn't notice but I did (like I said, enhanced senses). Wow, he must really be scared of me if he subconsciously flinched.

I got to work saying the incantation to gain a human form while I thought of what Pine tree wanted me to look like. I said "Nztrx yvrmth lu gsv fmwvidliow, trev nv kvinrhhrlm gl gzpv lm sfnzm ulin gl wl zh R hvv urg!"(yes, I am to lazy to google translate another language. Also to lazy to give clues, figure it out on your own.) I felt my triangle body being lifted, without my magic, and a bright yellow light shine around me. When I opened my eyes I barely felt the difference.... Wait, EYES plural! It worked! I summoned a mirror and looked at my new form. I had brown roots and blond tips in my hair, my eyes were yellow. Well one was, the other an ethereal gold with a glow. I had slightly tan skin that had very few moles in abstract places. There was one under my hair, one on my neck, a few on my arms, one on my left index finger, and one on my pelvic bone. Yes, I was created with only the clothes I had as a triangle: A floating top hat, an also floating bow tie, and a black cane. I summoned a black button up undershirt, a yellow sleeveless vest, black dress pants, a yellow tailcoat with a brick pattern halfway down and a single eye on the back, and black dress shoes. I decided a second later that i would cover the golden eye with an eye patch. A black eye patch with a golden eye stitched on it, appeared over my right eye that I additionally covered with my hair to not raise suspicion.

I made the mirror disappear after I was done with a last once over. I immediately felt drained, so I summoned a bed blocked by and invisibility shield and got under the covers. I usually only need sleep every 5-7 day, but I used most of my stored up energy to make this second form. I fell asleep remembering Pine tree's smile and I...blushed? No, it was just the heat going to my cheeks because they were cold. I brushed away the thought right as I lost consciousness.

Dipper's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. I've never seen him before but he was now Bill's replacement in my head, so I didn't care. I walked upstairs and sat at my desk. (Mable and I have two rooms now, it would be weird if we didn't because we are sixteen now.) I opened my sketch (doodle) book and went to the next available page. I took my automatic pencil and started on the outline of his frame. Next I did his clothes which I remembered with oddly vivid detail. His face was last, but definitely not the least, and it was the most vivid image I had of him. It was so detailed it kind of scared me. (I am the worst at drawing in real life. The best I can do is a stick figure with terrible hair.) I was an excellent drawer but The fact that the image was so clear in my head was what disturbed me. I got extra good with my drawing skills after I stopped talking and started carrying a notebook to communicate with people and doodle when I was bored.

It was pretty late when I finished, so I got ready for bed. Mable came in and did the same, after she said "Night Dipstick." I signed back to her "Night Mable." She smiled at me because of what sign I gave her for her name. I put my hands on top of each other, palms to my face and fingers spread, then did a wave like motion. It was supposed to mean shooting star, I wanted it to hurt less when she thought about it but I told her not to do the same for me. It was just to painful, even from her, but she liked it from me so I stuck with it. I addressed everyone like that except Stan and Wendy, Stan was my hand in a C formation (it was the best I could do) and Wendy was just the sign for red (ice bag is to hard to try and imitate). I thought about it again but it changed back to the mysterious guy. I didn't know him or if he was even real, but he was really helping me forget. I drifted to sleep mentally thanking him for coming into my mind.

(941 words)

The creative juice was flowing today enjoy this double update to whoever is currently reading this. If it's late at night, sorry because it is 6:30 pm here. I hope you liked it like always and if not tell me how I can make it better.

Peace and Love, Faye-Faye