Boris from Alice in the Country of Hearts *Ice Cream*

You walked to the front gates of the castle in the Land of Hearts. It'd been some time since you finally decided to leave there. You'd been in Wonderland for quite some time now and had let yourself become immersed in all of its wonders. However, you found yourself spending all of your time around the Land of Hearts or the Amusement Park. Truth be told, Blood had a really big problem with you going out. It was like he was your big brother that you just didn't want or need to protect you. However, Blood was out today. So there was no one to stop you from going out. You looked around cautiously before sprinting through the front gates and in the direction of the amusement park. You were careful of the trees that you passed and made sure that you weren't followed.

"Finally." You breathed a sigh of relief as you finally made it to the entrance.

Upon entering the Amusement Park, a grin spread across your face. You took a moment to straighten out your clothes and fix your (h/c) hair before going to explore.

"One swirl please," you asked the ice cream server.

You licked the ice cream cone as you tried to make a decision on which ride you wanted to get on first. About halfway into your cone you made a decision and headed to get in line. Almost to the line, arms wrapped around your waist. You dropped your ice cream as panic set in and your heart beat faster and faster while your stomach was in a flurry. Before you could scream for help, a hand covered your mouth. You struggled against the tight grip.

"Oh you know I love it when you fight back." a sultry voice whispered in your ear.

Shivers ran down your back as the voice became familiar to your ears. Your heartbeat didn't decrease any and your stomach was still in a frenzy.

You let out a sigh, "Boris..." you said his name in a breathy tone, though it was muzzled by his hand.

He chuckled deeply as he removed his hand and wrapped his tail around your wrist, using it to spin you around and face him, "It's been so long since I've seen you." He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, "You're not avoiding me are you?"

You struggled a bit against his grip and pulled your body away, your cheeks now a light shade of pink, "N-no! I just haven't left the castle in a while."

Boris let go and you turned your back on him, "Don't be that way (Y/n)." He pulled you back against his chest, licking your neck gently, "Don't lie to me~"

You shuddered lightly, "Boris! Stop teasing me like that. And you made me drop my ice cream!" you said in a slightly angry tone.

Boris's grip faltered and you escaped from it, "W-what?"

"My ice cream..." you said softly. You frowned as your face held nothing but pure anger as you looked at the feline male. "You made me drop my ice cream. And now you owe me. Big!"

Boris didn't fear much, but the fiery rage in your (e/c) eyes was enough to make the hair on his tail stand straight. You walked to him, standing inches away, to which Boris took a step back.

"O-ok! Ok. I'll pay you back. What do you want?" Boris asked.

You tapped your chin in thought, "I'll let you know after we get on some rides."

With that, you took Boris by the hand and went on the ride you intended to get on first. Ride after ride and you still weren't worn out. Boris gave a devilish, but kind smirk whenever you turned your back to him. Honestly, he couldn't have been happier that you'd arrived. He knew how much Blood tried to keep you under his wing, but for you to come to the Amusement Park instead of the Hatter Mansion or the Clocktower, it put a big smile on his face, even if you never saw it. After some time, you finally sat down at a table, exhausted. Boris had walked away and come back, sitting next to you. He handed you an ice cream cone, a swirl for that matter. Your eyes lit up a bit. You ran your hand through your (h/c) hair as you licked the ice cream. When you pulled back, Boris leaned forward and licked some for himself.