/5/

Ethan's POV
         I've been at home for the past few days. I haven't left my room. My mom continues to bring me food, but I refuse. Nothing is right at the moment, I feel like everything is finally falling, and not in a good way. I've been helplessly confused the past few days. This all started after I went to see Staciiye.
         I miss her but damn does she mess with my head. I wish she would just open her eyes and be able to see me even if it's only for a second. Then she can decide what she wants to do with her life.
         I think I'm going to go visit her today, it's been awhile. When I arrived at the hospital her nurse startled me and asked me questions like, "where have you been? She needs you the most right now!" I asked why and that's when I lost it. The nurse said that Staciiye only has 2 days left then they are going to pull the plug on her life. This can't be happening! I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.
       I walked out of the hospital and then I broke down. I've never cried so hard in my life. She is my everything and in just 2 days she will either be with me or she will be gone. I don't want her to leave me, I love her. She needs to know that I love her, and that whatever she chooses, rather it's to stay or go, I will never forget her, I can promise her that.