Move on

After a long ride in the car, you finally arrived at Jungkook's house.

"Good Night," you said it with a smile while waiting in front of Jungkook's bedroom door

"Night.." He going inside his bedroom.

While walking on the corridor, you see the light from the moon going through the big windows. You feel lonely inside, you try to not feel any of that while you try to hold your tears by humming along the way to your room.

When you enter your room, all your feeling start to fall apart. Tears go down from your eyes to your cheek. You still humming, but your humming break into a sobber. You start to cry until you can feel that your tears can't rundown again. You shut your mouth so nobody hears you cry.

Is all thing he says to me is all lie? Is he just want to play with my feeling again? Why I can't rid of him?

You feel a little better after you cry. You change your dress into a big baggy shirt and shorts. And you throw your body to your bed. You feel your eyes and nose are sore. You close your eyes and go to sleep.

-------—-----------------
You feel your body is warming up, you open your eyes and you feel that your eyes have been shot by a laser, it the sunshine.

You get up from your bed and go to the bathroom to get ready. Once you did your uniform, you go to the kitchen to get some breakfast. You see Jungkook sipping his milk and eating his bread.

"What happened to your eyes."

"Um, Nothing."

You open the fridge to get some cereal and eat. There is an awkward silence in the kitchen, you can only hear your spoon hitting your bowl of cereal.

"Your car's is ready." One of Jungkook's maid suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"Let's go Y/N"

"Um... O-okay."

-------------------------
As usual, Jungkook is surrounded by groups of girls. And you just walk alone inside the school. You saw Taehyung, from a distance with a bright smile running to you.

"Hey Y/N! What's up?"

"Um... Yeah. You look so happy today."

"Ummm of course because you are here."

*ring ring ring*

You and Taehyung run to your class. You sit beside Taehyung like usual. You see Jungkook in front of your class. You feel your head is spinning around, you feel your eyes heavier and you lose your balance.

-----------------------
You open your eyes, all you can see is a hint of light coming through a tiny window. You look around and you see a figure standing beside you.

"Taehyung? Where are we?"

"We somewhere around this school."

"Um, why are we here?"

"...."

"Taehyung? V? What happened?"

Taehyung standing in front of you staring at you. Your heart starts beating fast. "Um... Taehyung?"

"Y/N.... What is Jungkook for you?"

Your eyes widen, as you reminded about Jungkook with that girl slide to your mind.
"U-um Jungkook is a-um he is my childhood friend."

"Is that true that he is your boyfriend?"

"......... .............No"

You see Taehyung eyes start to show some kind of hope. And suddenly, he kissed you. The first thing you do is trying to push him, you know that you love Jungkook, but all the things that Jungkook did to that girl.

He just a playboy.

You then start to kiss Taehyung back, your heart is aching. It so hurt, it makes you want to cry.

What kind of torture is this?

Taehyung start to move his hand, start to unbutton your shirt and unzipped your skirt.

It feels so hurt. I hope you're the one who looked at me Jungkook. I hope that you're the one for me. But what's the point, jungkook doesn't love you Y/N, just move on. You have Taehyung, he's the one who always supports you, cares for you. Just love him already.

"Y/N.... I love you."

"I-I love you to V." He put his arm around your cheek.

His arms are cold. Not like Jungkook. He just wants me not myself

He all smiles while he played with your part. You already dead inside, you try to help Taehyung by separate your legs. You start to moan a little bit.

He put his face around your neck, and start to kiss you and leave a mark on your neck. You look at him with your soulless eyes.

"You can do anything V. I'm all yours now." You put your hand round Taehyung shoulder.

Jungkook I'm sorry.............

Jungkook.... Help me

A/N: I promise it's not going to be anything smut. Please don't kill me. >.<

I just need some whoosh whoosh to this story.... But it's not going to be farther than this. I promise.

I'm so sorry for this lame story that I made with my imagination.

I will publish another story as soon as possible, so stay tuned guys bye bye~