The Fathers Daughter

I'm alone. I've always been alone. I hate life. What's the point of living, if daddy leaves me.

What is he treat sissy better?

What did I do that she didn't do?

I walked on the path with tears in my eyes. I wish daddy  treated me fairly. I wish he could see that I'm just like her in every way. If mom we were here should be ashamed of him.

I remember mommy plain as day. She was the most beautiful woman in the whole world. I remember mommy left. She said she had to go because of how daddy was acting. I cried so much that day.

I continue walking to see a long cabin. It looks small but it looks like a perfect place to live.

I knocked on the door, hoping someone answer me. The door then opened. I was greeted by a nice looking elderly woman. "Hello dreary," she says, politely, "what are you doing out here all alone?" she asks with a raised eyebrow. I take another look at her, wondering if I should trust her or  not. I then decided I should trust her. "My daddy didn't want me anymore, So he dropped me off down the path that led me here." I say confidently.  She looked like she felt bad for me. I think she was about to cry, because her eyes were tearing up. "Oh honey, come inside, I'll bake you a batch of chocolate chip cookies." she said in with that one side with her.

after couple hours for talking to Mrs. Jenkins, who is the lady that made me cookies, she asked me something serious. "Would you like to stay with me or if you want live with me?" she asked curiously. I don't know. Maybe if I stayed with her a little longer, maybe I would. "Sure, but just for a little while and if i like it, i'll stay." I said happily. She smiled joyfully.

later that night, she tucked me in goodnight and said "Sweet dreams." two simple words that will always make me happy at the end of my day.

I then start drift off to sleep.