1 - Jack Cleveland

"Ladies and Gentlemen," A slender man in a black suit spoke, "Jack Cleveland; the magnificent man behind Clove." 

Everyone in the room started applauding, grins on their faces, right when a tall man in an expensive suit stood from his seat in the end of the desk, fixed his suit, and turned around, revealing a smirk.

He started introducing Clove, a liquid product inside a small bottle that serves as a universal medication for any sort of minor treatment.

The CEOs and the representatives in the room shifted in their seats, excited that they're on the brink of world innovation. But what they don't know is that the liquid is contaminated with a drop of verotocin--a drug that contains a mini chip that links to the mother board in the heart of Clove Corporation Building.

Leo, one of the CEOs of supposedly a new-running drug company, raised a question on how the drugs will be distributed. Jack smirked and replied with so much confidence, explaining how it would be distributed to many families that can and can't afford.

Leo added another question, almost digging for deeper answers. But then he noticed he had been asking a little too much. Jack was too smart to suspect just from a little hint.

After the meeting, when every other successful man left the room, Leo stayed for a while in hopes to speak with Jack. He had to push the limits, wanting to get as much information as he could. "Very inquisitive, you are, Mr. Byers."

"Well you did say: ask as many questions. I'm just making sure I know what to give my clients, Mr. Cleveland." Leo was sure that the team is coming soon, giving him a chance to stand up to the villain in front of him.

"Of course." Jack smirked as he slipped his hand inside his pocket, "Your clients." He repeated, gazing at the man in front of him with utter suspicions.

---

"He what?!" An angry bald man exclaimed, staring at the big monitor flashing red right in front of him and the rest of the intelligence team.

"They--they got away, S-Sir." A guy from the radio spoke,

The man threw the radio right on the floor, breaking it into tiny pieces. His hands rested on his hips as he turned around, gritting his teeth.

"Idiots!" He shouted once more while a woman in six inch heels stepped into the room, every step her shoes clanging and echoed into the whole room. He glanced at the woman, glaring at him,

"Truly, an idiot." She stated sternly,

He looked up at her and sneered, "I'm the idiot?"

"How obvious can you be?" She scolded him, standing tall and prideful, "That's your Plan A? What's next? Pretend to be a fucking security guard? This is blue collar."

"What do you expect me to do? Send my men down there without any distractions?!"

"If disguising your best agent into a CEO is your best distraction to plot in a long-running target, then here's your immediate results report: It's a huge cliched failure." She banged on the desk beside her, leaving the man speechless, "I told you to report back to me for your initial plan. Next time you plot something, report to your boss like you have to."

Out of embarrassment, he tried to speak up but she interrupted him once again, "We are done here."

"Will you just--What do you want me to do? That was the most formal--"

"Can you hear yourself, Robert?" She sneered before turning around and leaving, but she turned around again, "Maybe you should send in Jimmy here as an assistant to Jack Cleveland." She turned to leave again, but she paused and started snickering, mocking Robert, "Or send in a little princess to date the Billionaire, too. Yeah, that would be brilliant. Ever thought about that, Rob? Huh?"

Robert paused, suddenly it hit him. But Meryl only sneered again to finally leave him and his team. 

"Another failed mission, boss." One of the men muttered,

But Robert kept his eyes at Meryl and shook his head, "No. We're not done yet."

"What?" Another guy heard,

He turned around, "Find me a girl."

Both men looked at each other, then at Robert.

----------

Author's Note:

So that's the first part. I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think, please. I would love to know if I should even continue this story, and if it's worth it. Also, comments motivate me a whole lot. Hehe.