*TEASER*

Chapter One

"Oh, my gosh, Blaster! You're hurting me." Rain whines as she pushes Blaster's arm away.

"Relax, honey. I'll be gentle this time." He says, soothing her.

"Fine! Make it fast scrotum." She snaps, staring at him intently. She slaps his forehead but Blaster only laughs.

The man chuckles sexily as he proceeds with the deed. All the while, she notices a devious grin lingers on his lips, yet she ignores it. She knows this fat cock is trying her patience since they started. Then he put a certain amount of lubricant on that particular area to ease the pain. He wants to give her the ultimate satisfaction of the performance. He wants to finish it once and for all.

"I'm telling you, Blaster Chrome Mendevil, I'm going to cut off your pennie if you hurt me again this time!" she scowled and rolls her eyes.

He slowly glides in halfway through. But once it touches the sensitive flesh she cries out over and over. Her head swinging left and right. If only he could restrain her then he will do it.

"Stop! Stop! I don't want this anymore, Blast." She complains. Her eyes turn into slits as she looks up at him.

"Why is that?" asks him. "I thought you want this, too?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Then what's with the act? Why are you not letting me in?" He questions, unsmiling now.

"Because it hurts so much every time you push it through my hole." She tells him in a voice inaudible.

He let out a large, frustrated breath. The woman has no idea of what's going on in his filthy mind. He is on the brink of visualizing her bask naked on top of him as she sways her hips sexily. Yes, as if spreading her luscious creampie against his cock whenever he thrusts the goddamn needle inside her tiny hole. It may sound crazy, but her soft cries are like sultry moans blessing his ears. Binitiwan ni Blaster ang tenga ng dalaga at mataman na tinitigan ito.

"Nakalimutan mo yatang ikaw ang nakaisip ng ideya na 'to." Itinusok niya ang karayom sa needle cushion at bahagyang umiling.

"Oo nga!" Rain exclaimed heatedly, hitting his muscled arm. "Haynako, dapat si Pablo na lang inaya ko magbutas sa tenga ko, eh. I think he's good in butasan." Her chinky, rounded eyes turn into annoying slits.

"What?" He snorts, raising a sardonic brow. "Kung siya naman pala ang gusto mo, bakit mo inistorbo ang tulog ko?"

He is pissed to the core whenever he hears the man's name. Magaling pala sa pagbubutas ha? Kung butasin niya kaya ang hymen ng singkit na 'to? O kaya naman paulanan niya ng malagkit niyang sago ang bahay bata nito? Buti na lang pinalaki siyang maginoo kahit medyo bastos.

"You know what," Rain bit out after sometime.

"What?" he immediately shot back. His brows knitted together as hare eyes turning bleak?

"I'm just wondering. Maybe you're not good in bed 'cause you can't find the target in my ear. Tenga pa nga lang hindi mo na kayang butasan what more pa kaya kung-" she stopped mid-sentence when she notices his abrupt silence.

Blaster smirks at what she said. Aminadong nainsulto sa sinabi ng dalaga pero pilit niyang itinago ang pagkayamot. Sa tindi ng kadaldalan niya binusalan niya ito gamit ang mainit niyang labi. Her chinky eyes grew wide. She held onto his shoulders and gasped. He inhales her small gasps as he snakes his arms on the small of her waist.

"Close your eyes, chinita," He commands in a sweet, alluring voice.

Naramdaman niya ang pagpiksi nito at bahagyang paninigas. He knows she's been startled by his sudden move. Not too long, she concedes to his kisses with total submission. On that one lazy afternoon inside her room needles, and lubricant with them. Their journey of forever started...