Imagine For Rizza

"Don't look." The sudden whisper of your coworker, Skylar (Dats me ✌) tells you just as the small music store's bell rings; signaling a new customer.

"Why?" You ask, looking towards her as she eyes the front of the store in curiosity.

"Luke." She whispers, watching as your face turns white. Luke. Oh, what a name and such a well familiar one too. Luke had been your first boyfriend, kiss, well, first everything, but he had ended your twos' relationship on short notice, thinking the growing attention from his band wasn't the best for you.

"Y-yeah?" You choke out, slowly facing the front to see him standing awkwardly by a CD rack his eyes darting from a random CD he had picked up to where you stood. "How... nice."

"Hm," Skylar tuts, pulling out a large smile as she opens her mouth to speak towards him. "May I help you with anything, sir?"

"Oh!" Luke calls out shocked at the fact you two have noticed him as he sets the CD back in its spot, "I was hoping to talk to, Rizza, actually..."

"Really!?" Skylar asks, looking over at you, "You okay with that?"

"Sure," you say nervously, giving your coworker a small nod as she takes off into the back slowly; to give you two alone time.

"Sooo?" Luke begins, hands in pocket, "how've you been?"

"Okay..." You mumble, "and you?"

"Shitty," Luke blunts out, watching as you raise your head in shock, " I mean I don't even get why I let you go! I've missed you so much, Rizza; you cannot even begin to understand!"

"If you missed me so much; why didn't you come around sooner? I mean it's been about a year." You snap, cutting him off from his little rant leaving him shocked.

"I would've!" He shouts, throwing his hands up, "I would've, but I had know clue into where you were at!"

"Then.. how'd you'd find me?"

"I asked around.." He admits, shyly.

"Why?" You ask, stunned at his persistence, "why so much effort?"

"Because I fucking love you, Rizza," Luke tells you, eyes filled with sincerity, "because I wanted to try us again..."

"Yeah? Well Luke," you begin, heart warm with emotions and a new shade of pink tinting your cheeks at his words.

"What?"

"I love you to."

Sorry for the wait. I mean I am so so sooooooooooo sorry for the wait please forgive me!

Skylar xx