Chapter 4: Date Simulator

"Hope she likes these..." Toby looked down to the flowers he had bought for her, a small bouquet of flowers, arranged in the pattern of a Poke'ball. It was hard to find a florist shop at that time of night on a Thursday. Especially one with someone who knew what Poke'mon was. Luckily, the flowers were of decent price, so he still had one-hundred fifteen dollars left. "Hope that's enough for dinner." He shrugged as he pulled up to the apartment complex. "Apartment 7... That should be.. " He looked around until he saw a pick up without a bumper. "Aha!" He screamed as he parked right beside it.

There was a knock at the door as Arnia walked into the living room, "I'll get it." She opened it to see Toby, holding a bouquet of flowers. He looked slightly confused as he glanced at her.

"Is Arnia here?" He tried to glance behind her, "You must be her room mate. I'm Toby."

"Haha. Very funny, Toby." Arnia rolled her eyes at him, "It's me."

Toby's jaw slightly gaped as he looked at her, "You... You look nice." He stuttered softly while handing her the bouquet, "The-these are for you! I found this flower shop on my way here and figured I might as well." He shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck.

"ISN'T A DATE MY ASS!" Daria called from the couch.

"Room mate." Arnia whimsically shrugged her shoulders and smiled, pulling Toby into the apartment, "Can you please tell her it's not a date?"

"It wasn't supposed to be." Toby looked to the couple on the couch, "I'm Toby, by the way."

"I thought she was just screwing with us." Daria's boyfriend chuckled, "Mind if I get a picture with you two?"

"Sure!" Toby smiled, feeling more in his element as he positioned himself into a funny pose. Arnia followed his lead, feeling quite star-struck herself. Soon enough, Daria came up and pushed Arnia and Toby together for a hug.

"QUICK! ROBERT! TAKE A PICTURE!" Daria called to her boyfriend before there was a flash of light. The embrace lasted for what seemed like five minutes, before Arnia let go of him.

"Oh, uhm... Sorry. She's eccentric, to say the least." She glared to Daria, who in turn shrugged her shoulders and struck a coy pose.

"You're fine! At least you're not crawling all over me." Toby giggled, patting Arnia on the back and looking to his phone, "We should go. It's getting late."

Arnia nervously stuttered, "Right!" She grabbed her leather jacket from a rocking chair and headed for the door, putting on a pair of black flats before going out the door.

"Nice meeting you all!" Toby waved as he followed behind her. Arnia couldn't get to the car door fast enough, as Toby got there first, opening the door for her. She felt odd, to say the least about it. Either way, she got into the car and buckled in, thinking deeply for a few seconds. All these years, she had seen Toby on Youtube as a man-child, but right now it seemed like he was a perfectly deemed gentleman. "Where do you want to go? I'm up for anything, I'm hungry!" He laughed while rubbing his stomach in the driver's seat.

"There's this nice little place in downtown. It's a little burger joint, not too fancy, but perfect for a first date." Arnia smiled, not being shy about her hunger either, "Why don't we go there?"

"Sounds perfect!" He grinned, "Just tell Siri where to go." He held up his phone, waiting for her to tell it the name.

"Siri, can you tell me how to get to DaggerPoint?" She felt a bit ridiculous. Surprisingly, it calculated it straight away and they were off in a short amount of time. As they were driving, she felt uneasy. Not a bad uneasy, just a little anxious. It was like a tickle in her ribs, that made it's way to her face and caused a pink mask to fall over it. "So... You've never been in Indiana before, have you?"