Chapter one

I will update when I can. I had to write this on word, save it on my flash drive, then save it as a google document. I wrote this in my study hall class and am posting this in my english class cause I worked ahead of time.

Hope you enjoy!

~

Dean was sitting in study hall having some free time. He wasn't really doing anything except leaning back in his chair looking at the ceiling. Dean was known as the kid who would almost always get in trouble, but he still had friends. One of them was actually walking over to him.

"Hello Dean" Castiel said as he sat next to Dean.

"Hey Cas" Dean responded. Castiel wore an overcoat over a dress shirt and jeans. Bags under his blue eyes due to his lack of sleep. And when Dean says 'blue' he means the bluest blue to ever blue. Dean would never admit that he found his best friend quite attractive. Cas always had an adorable demeanor to him, never really understood sarcasm, and would always tilt his head when he was confused. But he sure is bad at hiding his nervousness around everyone. The only person who seemed to never notice was Cas. They were just staring at each other until our favorite little trickster came out of nowhere.

"Heya Dean-o. By any chance do you know where you brother is?" Gabriel spoke with enthusiasm. Gabe was commonly known as 'the candy loving prankster' throughout the whole school.

"Why would I tell you, you're just going to hit on him" Dean spoke rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Cause if you don't, I'll prank you every day" Gabe said popping a Dum Dum in his mouth.

"Ugh Fine. He should be in the library somewhere" Dean responded to Gabriel's threat of pranks.

"Thank you!" And as fast as he appeared, he was gone. Like he was never even there. Cas turned towards Dean with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about Gabe, he very persistent when it comes to things he wants." Castiel apologized for his brother's behavior.

"Its fine, Cas. As long as he doesn't hurt Sammy, I won't kill him" Dean said as he leaned back in his chair. Castiel, much like Dean, found his friend really attractive. With his forest green eyes, his plump lips, his mischievous smirk, and the way he could always make Cas smile. But he could keep it hidden from most people, that weren't his friends and family, not including Dean, he was clueless. Suddenly...Satan appeared with his arch-angel.

"Is Destiel canon yet?" Lucifer said as he seemingly popped out of nowhere.

"Lucifer, you need to stop doing that without warning!" Michael, Lucifer's boyfriend, spoke also seemingly pooping out of nowhere.

"When my ship senses are tingling, I got to check it out!" Lucifer said kissing his boyfriends cheek. "So is it canon yet?" Lucifer fully aware of both his younger brother's feelings as well as the older Winchester's. Castiel glared at Lucifer with an 'I'm going to kill you if you don't leave right now'. That was Lucifer's que to leave. "Ok ok, damn. I'm leaving" And just like that, Lucifer was gone, as well as Michael.

"Want to hang out at my house after school?" Castiel said wanting to spend more time with Dean Cause class was about to end, as well as the school day, just one more day.

"Sure, meet up at our usual spot?" Dean asked

"Yeah, you can bring Sam if you want" Cas said, he and Sam are good friends, but he was mostly inviting Sam too for Gabriel.

"Ok, see you and your brothers then" Dean said as the bell rang. They both got up, grabbed their bags and left to their last class of the day, which wasn't together.