Part 6: Reformed

Vince was in Nightmarescape while trying to find some phobia. He came across an area, which was unfamiliar to him. "Hey Jasper, I think I took a wrong turn."

Jasper sighs "Alight Vince, where are you at?"

Vince looks around and sees...... nothing. It was just dark and cold with fog or mist just hovering around low. The area seemed dead. Vince responded "There's nothing. Really, nothing is here. Wait! I see a door!"

Before Jasper could saying anything, Vince ran to the door and opened it. The door made a sound that would say Hey! I'm old and rusty. Be careful! With an old man voice.

Vince looked around and didn't see any phobias around. Infact, no one was there that could be seen... yet. As he was walking and looking around, he bumped into something.

When Vince looked at it, he saw that it was a stone tomb that was sealed shut. Vince took a good look at it and saw dead flowers there. "Woah. Jasper, I think there's a grave here."

Jasper froze before responding, "A what? A grave? You sure Vince?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Then why didn't they tell us about it?"

"Maybe.... maybe they didn't know. But I could ask FT!" Vince said.

After defeating a phobia, Vince came back and went to Father Time, who was Chronophobia before. "Hey FT!" Vince said all happy.

Father Time turned around and saw Vince there. He knew that there was going to be a question, problem is: he doesn't know which question. "Yes Vince?"

"So... While I was in Nightmarescape, I came across an unknown phobia's area, but there was a grave there with (f/c) (f/flowers) on a tomb. The flowers were dead and looked like they were there for a while. I was wondering who's grave it was."

Father Time didn't respond at first, then he brought Vince to the side as he saw Sheriff appear. Then, he said quietly "It's Triggeraphobia's grave."

"Who's Triggeraphobia?" Vince asked.

"She was the fear of triggers or being triggered. Um... a long time ago, before Vinny's wings were ripped off there was this girl. She and Sheriff were together for a while. But, the Boogeyman killed her and Sheriff made a grave for her there. And everyday, he would bring her flowers and cry." Father Time sighed, "I sometimes forget that he... well had pain in his heart, because of what happened."

Vince was silent. He didn't know it was that sort of thing happened years ago. As Vince and Father Time were about to step out, Sheriff was there and overheard them talking. Before they could said anything, he just took off. It was likely that it was because they mentioned your name and... he would remember what happened.

Vince thought about it for a moment and told Father Time his idea. He wasn't sure about it, but agreed. As they walked to a specific someone, Father Time sighed "She deserves another chance too, just like Atty."

When they got there, they found Jasper and Shanta talking. They both look at Vince and FT as they appear. Shanta speaks first "Jasper told me that you found a grave in Nightmarescape?"

Vince nodded. Father Time explained to them what happened and they understood it. "Shanta, do you think you could bring Triggeraphobia back?"

She wasn't exactly sure, but was willing to try. Vince and Father Time went back into Nightmarescape and went to the tomb with Shanta following them. When they got there, the area was colder than before. "If this doesn't work, we should leave her here so Sheriff doesn't get too upset." Father Time suggested.

Vince and FT tried their best to open the tomb, which was difficult as hell. They managed to pry it open and found you in there wrapped in cloth. Shanta did her thing to bring you back (I don't know who it works).

They waited for a moment and saw that you weren't moving. Shanta was starting to have doubts about reviving you, but you moved a slight bit. They didn't fully unwrap you, because your corpse was most likely decayed and torn. You opened your eyes and saw Father Time looking older and more well-dressed than the last time you saw him. You looked over at Vince and was remembering him a small bit, but it was like this one is an older version than the other one. And then you spotted Shanta. She smiles at you.

They took their time to explain things and took you back to Dreamscape and reformed you. There were some spare clothing that fitted you, so you put those on and walked out to see Shanta, Father Time, Vince, Gaia, Darren, and Jasper. You didn't know who three of them, but Father Time, Gaia, and Shanta you remembered.

"Trigger! You're really back!" Gaia said happily.

"Hey, you're a Dreamscaper now! So... welcome to Dreamscape!" Vince welcoming you.

They spoke for a while with you and decided that Vince should show you around. He led you around showing you Dreamscape and introducing you to the Dreamscapers there. You remembered some of them, who were phobias before. You met a lot of Dreamscapers and got to see Vinny, who was Autophobia before. You noticed how much he grew and he's still adorable, even though he's an adult now and not a kid anymore.

As Vince got distracted by something, you saw another Dreamscaper nearby that you didn't know yet. So, you went over to greet him. But then Vince noticed you heading over to them and tried to stop you. You slightly tapped on their arm and they turned around. A red skinned male with black hair and horn looked at you. You waved at him with a small shy smile saying, "H-Hello. I'm new here. V-Vince was showing me around and... um..."

You got nervous and froze. He smiled back and spoke "Hey, I'm Daemon. Sheriff's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you."

He was nice. And you didn't know who Sheriff was anyway (stop cringing because of awkward embarrassment). Vince over heard it and didn't bother. "What's your name?" Daemon asked.

"Uh... I-It's (y/n)." You responded nervously.

It was nice... but strange. You feel like you know who Sheriff is, but you don't know who it is... yet.