Chapter Three: Just get to know me first.

Niall's Pov

It's hard to believe that I have already been in Bradford for a week. What's even harder to believe is that I actually have friends that actually understand and relate to me. Harry just seems to understand me and all of my interests, and he is just a really great friend to have.

 Today instead of the usual walk to school, Harry is going to drive us, he just got his license and a new car, so why not use it! I heard the beeping of a car, letting me know that Harry was here.

 "bye mum!" I let out before throwing my bag over my shoulder and heading out the door.

"Hurry up Horan! We have to go get Ed as well" Harry chuckled as I got in the front seat and fastened my seat belt. Harry smiled before staring the car, driving to Ed's to pick him up. It was only about a five ten minute drive. Once we pulled up Ed was sitting on his porch steps waiting for us. He noticed us grabbing his stuff and running over. He got in and got buckled, he thanked Harry and we said our hello's before making our way to the school,

Zayn's Pov

For once in my life I wasn't woken up by the angry screams from my brother. And was it a relief. What had woken me up though was a call from liam.

 "Hello?" I grumbled sitting up and rubbing my eyes,

"Hey mate....did I wake ya?" Liam asked

"What do you think" Liam chuckled as did I shaking my head

"Whatever mate, so Louis got more stuff...you in for a smoke" after he said, for once I actually thought about it..which is not normal for me.

"Yeah mate...meet behind the school?"

"Mhm..just don't be late or you'll miss out" I chuckled as he hung up the phone. I got out of my bed. Walking over to my closet, throwing on random clothes. After I was dressed, I styled my hair the usual way. I got my stuff and went downstairs. I didn't bother getting breakfast, I threw on my protective gear and helmet before hopping on my motorbike, and made my way to school.

Niall's Pov

We arrived at school and Harry found a place to park his car close to the door. We grabbed our stuff, locking up the car. As we walked onto campus and into the main building, I noticed someone pull up on a loud motorbike. He parked the bike getting off, taking off his gear, except for his helmet. He walked over and joined the group of people I had seen a few days back. I raised and eyebrow and looked over at Harry who was talking with Ed.

  "Who is that?" I asked suddenly getting really curious.

"Who that? that's Zayn Malik and his crew of druggie douchebags" Harry said catching me a little of guard.

"sorry for my language, but Zayn is not a guy you want to be around" His voice sounded very stern and like he was trying to get a point across.

"Is he dangerous or something?" I asked still looking over at him and the group.

"Oh he's danger alright...a danger to society" he let out with a chuckle.

"He loves to bully and push people around, especially people like us" he went on

"all his friends are exactly the same, they don't seem to care about anyone or anything...well except for drugs...all i'm saying is you shouldn't talk to him...or associate with him..ever." Harry finished, and him and Ed then entered the building. As I was watching, the boy with the motorbike removed his helmet. it was the boy with black hair and deep brown eyes. The boy who I encountered a few days ago. The boy I stared at and the boy who stared back. He looked over and saw me, he smiled and I smiled back shyly before heading inside.

  Now the mystery boy had a name. Zayn. Zayn Malik. Even though I knew his name, he is still a mystery.

Zayn's Pov

 Pulling up to school on a motorbike, you are going to get looks. Whether it is looks of amazement or looks of disgust, you are still getting looks. I parked it in my usual spot, taking off my gear all except for my helmet, grabbing my stuff. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, locking my bike up.

 "Hurry up Malik!"

"Shut up Tomlinson!" I chuckled as they made their way to our secret spot behind the school. But I stayed behind, since I still had my helmet on. Once I packed up my stuff..I took off my helmet. As I did this I noticed a familiar blonde boy looking over at me. Once I noticed his gaze I flashed him a smile, he smiled back slightly, pushing up his glasses, he then turned away and headed into the building. I chuckled placing my helmet down, and following after the rest.

 I decided that I am not going to ditch for the whole day. The reason for this, I have a class with the new kid. I know that it is quite strange, but something is telling me that I need him. Yes that sounds weird and I really don't understand it myself. I don't know why or in what way, all I know is that I have a strong feeling of need and want for this blonde boy.

A/N: Well I hope you liked Chapter 3! if you are liking my story don't forget to vote and comment, maybe even share it with your friends. It would mean the world. I love you all so much! Stay Fabulous Ziall Shippers! ~Grace