•Beat of my heart•⚡•💖•

Momo x Jirou

~Momo Perspective~
I sit at lunch with Mina and Hagakure, Jirou comes over and sits by me and we all chat "hey Yaoyorozo can I talk to you after school?" "yeah of course". As the last class ends I walk outside waiting for Jirou "hey Yaoyorozo" "oh hey Jirou what did you want to talk about?" "I uh want to say that I-I like you" I stand there for a moment and take everything in. Jirou blushes madly and I come back to my senses and I blush, "I-I-I like you t-too" I say she looks at my kinda dumbfounded "uh you busy this saturday?" Jirou says "no" "okay meet me at the mall" "o-okay" she walks off and waves to me with the biggest smile.

~Time skip to Saturday~
I get ready and take a shower styling my hair into a ponytail leaving my bangs out as usual and wearing a red shirt with some white high waisted shorts and some black heels. I smile satisfied and walk to the mall creating a some rose for Jirou as I walk oh I hope she likes this, I nervously walk into the food court Jirou waves me down. She is wearing a dress that says jack with some fishnets and a leather jacket. Woah "hey earth to Yaoyorozo" she waves her hand infront of my face "uh yeah im here" "good" she smiles and grabs my hands "whatcha want to eat" "u-uh anythings fine" okay she drags me to a sandwhich place. We both order and sit down eating are food. "come on!" I keep up with Jirou as she pulls me to hot topic(😍) I giggle at her enthusiasm for the store, she rumages through her wallet "oh im 10 short" "dont worry" I take out 10 and place it on the counter the cashier hands Jirou the bag. "Ah thank you Yaoyorozo" she kisses my cheek I blush she giggles "come on my store now" we walk into bath and body works (😍) I browse the soap and lotions Jirou just smelling everything. I buy a soap and lotion and me and Jirou head to a park "thanks Jirou for inviting me" I say "no problem hey wanna hear something?" "sure" she snakes hee plug into my ear gently and plays the beat of her heart it sounds like a techno song how fast its going. It makes my heart speed up too, I pull the jack out and lean towards her and kiss her slowly grabbing her hands in the process, we separate she stares at me blushing I smile at her. She goes in for another kiss I glady accept and gently press her head forward deepening the kiss. We take a breath "I love you kyoka" I saw calling her by her first name she smiles "I love you too momo"

~💙~
Ill write smut soon I promise
~💙~